Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement stack price

Ary_van_Onselen

Guys, I want to do some calculations, and want tomake sure it is all correct. According to my calculations, a fullsupplement stack (protein, creatine, fish oil, liver support, testbooster) will cost me 400 USD per month. Does that sound right, or itis too expensive, and I should look for a different place to buy mystuff?

I always recommend getting your core supplements from n2bm.com

They make top quality supplements that are affordable because there is no middle man. Their products are made for hardcore athletes.

It'll cost way less then that brother.

There are a couple supplements that I take year round and recommend to all my clients.

1. Fish/krill oil
2. A good quality multivitamin
3. A high quality whey isolate powder
4. creatine

1. The fish oil you can buy at costco. That'll be around $25
2. Ruthless 3d from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply
3. A bag of wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com is $40 and will last you 2 months using 1.5 scoops per day
4. ancient strength from n2bm.com is $15 for a 30 day supply

Adding that all up, you are at $125.

400 bucks is way too much for supplements. I mean, one can spend this much at a given moment, but that would be for stocking up on something that is on sale at a certain moment in time. Therefore, do a bit more research. @muskate has given you a very realistic figure, which is right in the middle between the expensive stuff, and the cheap one.

Top Bottom