Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement help

delux27

I started working out about a month ago. I was at 285 then dropped to 260, the results came from a bad break up, lots of running and lack of eating.

Now that I have got past the unhealthy form of weight loss I am ready to do it the right way. Backround info:
27 male, 6'1", active work schedule, doing 1 hour workouts split in half between cardio/weights 5 days a week.Also I eat about 1200-1500 calories a day.

I purchased some supplements that were recommended at gnc.

Mega men powered extreme training vitapack program
Super HD cellucor thermogenic
Amplified wheybolic extreme 60 powder

Now my question is when do I take all these supplements in relation to my workouts and meals?

For the first 2 days I have been waking up taking the thermogenic on an empty stomach. Waiting 30 mins before eating breakfast with the mutivita pack then 30 more mins befor the 1 hour workouts then followed by the protein drink 30 mins after the workout, Then about 5 hours later taking the 2nd thermogenic.

But this routine has me feeling slightly nauseous and a little jittery. Is this normal? Will my body adjust and is it just kinda in shock to the changes in nutrition? Should I be taking them in different order/times?

Most thermogenics are caffeine based. So it's probably that making you nauseous and jittery. And I will recommend something. Don't go back to GNC. It's a rip off. Most products they double the price for. If you want to go talk to them for ideas and then do your own shopping online, that's a good idea. But they just try to update you there. More than anywhere I've seen.
But really you could just buy a bottle of caffeine pills to do close to the same.
As far as vitamins. Go for the basics. You can do a multivitamin if you want. But fish oil is really important as well. Again, way cheaper elsewhere.
Protein shake only after your workout. Most of your protein needs to be coming from clean food. Like boneless, skinless chicken breast or fish. Diet is going to be your key bro. And you don't need to go as low as 1200. That's insane. Start at closer to 2000. With you lifting, that will help burn. But to decrease it, do it gradually. Two weeks lower it to 1800 for two weeks. Then assess where you are. It may need to go to 1600 but if you are losing, keep it there.

I started working out about a month ago. I was at 285 then dropped to 260, the results came from a bad break up, lots of running and lack of eating.

Now that I have got past the unhealthy form of weight loss I am ready to do it the right way. Backround info:
27 male, 6'1", active work schedule, doing 1 hour workouts split in half between cardio/weights 5 days a week.Also I eat about 1200-1500 calories a day.

I purchased some supplements that were recommended at gnc.

Mega men powered extreme training vitapack program
Super HD cellucor thermogenic
Amplified wheybolic extreme 60 powder

Now my question is when do I take all these supplements in relation to my workouts and meals?

For the first 2 days I have been waking up taking the thermogenic on an empty stomach. Waiting 30 mins before eating breakfast with the mutivita pack then 30 more mins befor the 1 hour workouts then followed by the protein drink 30 mins after the workout, Then about 5 hours later taking the 2nd thermogenic.

But this routine has me feeling slightly nauseous and a little jittery. Is this normal? Will my body adjust and is it just kinda in shock to the changes in nutrition? Should I be taking them in different order/times?

Make sure you follow the instructions on the bottle. Jitters is normal if you aren't tolerant to caffeine or stims. Definitely don't stack with a preworkout and you'll be fine. Just make sure you got every aspect of your regimen in check. Need to have good diet and exercise program in order to see any results. Don't rely on fat burners. "fat burner" is really a misnomer. Your body is doing the fat burning, not the supplement. But I've found fat burners to be great appetite suppressants which is what I use them for. I take hydroxyelite by Hi-tech, it's similar to oxyelite when that was out.

Top Bottom