Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Superqt4u2nv

monster2929

New member
Hey Guys This Chick Is Slammin Im Sure Some Of U Have Seen Her Gallery If U Havent U Should Check Her Out I Admire Her Phisique And She Isnt Some Female Muscle Head I Cant Stand Real Muscular Chicks She Is More A Fitness Model -damn Im In Love Goes To Show What A Dedicated Woman Can Do With Training And Diet Think Shes Gonna Be A Star
 
She really is a knockout. But she knows I think that already. I'm a fan. She's going to help me bulk this fall.
 
she looks even better in person brother, and yes, I have seen her in person....the gallery is nice, but nothing like the real thing
 
superqt4u2nv said:
:bigkiss:

Speaking of people that look even better in person. :qt:

why thank you.... :p
last time I saw you it was pre-diet for both of us, so we should be that much sexier next time.....
 
needsize said:
why thank you.... :p
last time I saw you it was pre-diet for both of us, so we should be that much sexier next time.....
For sure I think your going to be in for a majour shock when you see me next. :qt:
 
monster2929 said:
Hey Guys This Chick Is Slammin Im Sure Some Of U Have Seen Her Gallery If U Havent U Should Check Her Out I Admire Her Phisique And She Isnt Some Female Muscle Head I Cant Stand Real Muscular Chicks She Is More A Fitness Model -damn Im In Love Goes To Show What A Dedicated Woman Can Do With Training And Diet Think Shes Gonna Be A Star
HAHAHAH

dude this post is awesome.. you think she's gonna be a star?

she's a cool chick, but man, this post is funny.

tiger88 will be all over it, next time PM
 
khemix said:
I'm so jelous. Bitch.

you should be, she is built like pamela anderson, with no surgery involved :p
 
monster2929 said:
Hey Guys This Chick Is Slammin Im Sure Some Of U Have Seen Her Gallery If U Havent U Should Check Her Out I Admire Her Phisique And She Isnt Some Female Muscle Head I Cant Stand Real Muscular Chicks She Is More A Fitness Model -damn Im In Love Goes To Show What A Dedicated Woman Can Do With Training And Diet Think Shes Gonna Be A Star
we have all known that for a long time now:)
 
superqt4u2nv said:
For now I am saving up only $7000 to buy my old ones back with a life time warrenty :)
aww, you don't need that... for real, skip it.. they don't have a lifetime warrenty, you gotta get them switched out every 10 years or so.. and when they finally do come out for good, imagine the deflated flaps of skin you'll have.
 
Lestat said:
aww, you don't need that... for real, skip it.. they don't have a lifetime warrenty, you gotta get them switched out every 10 years or so.. and when they finally do come out for good, imagine the deflated flaps of skin you'll have.
I know a girl that got hers done here with this jello like implant and they came with a life time warrenty. We will see how falt I get right now I am still a C but if I get down to a B fuckin right I am buying some!
 
superqt4u2nv said:
I know a girl that got hers done here with this jello like implant and they came with a life time warrenty. We will see how falt I get right now I am still a C but if I get down to a B fuckin right I am buying some!
its all about the nipples.. you've got those nice pepperoni sausage nipples going on.. delicious!
 
SublimeZM said:
lol!

no she doesnt u asshole
dude you are being the fucking asshole lately.

And you'll never nail her so don't even try to rush to her defense as some facade in order to score the punani.
 
Lestat said:
dude you are being the fucking asshole lately.

And you'll never nail her so don't even try to rush to her defense as some facade in order to score the punani.
i was just playing around, not to mention your the one insulting and talking about her nipples...

i guess this means im off your "good bro" list...ya fuckin crybaby.
 
monster2929 said:
Hey Guys This Chick Is Slammin Im Sure Some Of U Have Seen Her Gallery If U Havent U Should Check Her Out I Admire Her Phisique And She Isnt Some Female Muscle Head I Cant Stand Real Muscular Chicks She Is More A Fitness Model -damn Im In Love Goes To Show What A Dedicated Woman Can Do With Training And Diet Think Shes Gonna Be A Star
Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
 
Top Bottom