Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superQT

sore arms - it was beyond disgusting. i'll say this, when the thread was locked, there was a warning about banning if it's posted again. so i'm really not free to tell you what it was.

lol, i never knew hive tit would cause such a ruckus... it's just a boob with a superimposed image of a lotus plant's seeds :D

makes my skin crawl though

I think it's more stupid than gross; certainly no more gross than a shit finger avatar.

superqt4u2nv said:
JH1 you want to be banned again?

BANNED!!

Twice for avalatarnonos...

Yeah, ur right. Probably won't be good. But it'll be a good excuse to stop coming out here so much. The girl I am seeing is bitching at me as we speak about being on the computer... she wants me to get ready to go out... but she don't want to leave until 9 anyways...

the first time hive tit came here i had a dream, or i should say nightmare, with the hive tit in it. it was horrible, for days that pic was stuck in my head, it was disturbing. seriously, that pic does not need to be posted ever again.

Top Bottom