Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Plasma--Nelson Get In Here

kfriesen

Hey, just wondering what the best way to optimize this unique product for different goals.
How would one supplement Super Plasma on a cut for optimum results?
Alternatively, how should this be supplemented for a recomp or during a bulk?

Hey, just wondering what the best way to optimize this unique product for different goals.
How would one supplement Super Plasma on a cut for optimum results?
Alternatively, how should this be supplemented for a recomp or during a bulk?

It's very versatile. It used to be in BIG BLAST and worked incredably well untill the FDA took it off the market. As far as I know they may be looking at other SPS products even though it is a natural product. Well, it's not really natural. lol. But it isn't a drug!

I still think the best way is to use GEAR throughout the day. SImply use it along with low calorie meals to boost the protein content while cutting and use it in-between meals when bulking. It can only help. And now that it's 25% off it's a good time to grab a few bottles.

Nelson, I see you all the time and seem knowledgable. What's your background and do for a living?

Nelson, I see you all the time and seem knowledgable. What's your background and do for a living?

Been involved in bodybuilding since I was a kid -- as far back as seeing Arnold's first appearance in the States. Seen it all and done it twice. Started writing for the muscle mags in the 90's. Worked with everyone. Met everyone from pros BB's, to the doctors, to the strength coaches to the promoters to everyone in between. When the internet broke, I wrote for T-Mag and my controversial views on steroids use because a blueprint for the following generation. Had a big personal training clientelle at one time. In school, I majored in music and art, and minored in writing. I earned the bulk of living as a professional musician for most of my life. I no longer gig, or do training or write for the mags. Today, in the bodybuilding field I do study for R&D for new effective products and in the music field I mostly produce and engineer.

For anyone who's interested, I have a YouTube channel with over 100 videos that are mainly covers of classic rock, (mostly 60's, 70's and 80's) where I play all the instruments, but there's also jazz, classical (the first few up front) and some originals. plangentmusic's channel - YouTube

Nelson, do you have a personal blog or website or even links to your older articles? I would love to read more of your insights, and ideas, as I believe you are one of the leading minds in this game.

Nelson, do you have a personal blog or website or even links to your older articles? I would love to read more of your insights, and ideas, as I believe you are one of the leading minds in this game.

Thanks bro. Had a website years ago but it's gone. Never did the blog thing, though wrote a few here and there you might be able to find. You can probably access a few of my old articles on T nation, though some of my best have been taken down. I did the majority of my writing for magazines so they're only available in prints and I have no idea how you would even go about finding them.

Okay, thanks Nelson, I was thinking about making my own "big blast esque" mass shakes. Going to be doing n2bulk+super plasma( as I have already ordered it)+ creatine. I'm sensitive to creatine-mono, as it makes me ill, what would you suggest for a creatine? Also, any additions to make it just a little bit more potent?

Okay, thanks Nelson, I was thinking about making my own "big blast esque" mass shakes. Going to be doing n2bulk+super plasma( as I have already ordered it)+ creatine. I'm sensitive to creatine-mono, as it makes me ill, what would you suggest for a creatine? Also, any additions to make it just a little bit more potent?

I'd say just use a good whey protein shake and add a few GEAR and you'll be GTG.

Top Bottom