Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Sunday Morning Roll Call...

up and cheeful, as always.
 
Biteme is in da house. I slept miserably last night away from home. So I'll probably go back to bed soon and get up around 4pm.
 
stilleto said:
up and cheeful, as always.
]

Blow me. I'm eating a protein bar that I had in the fridge. I'm trying to pry my jaws apart.
 
moose11 said:
hey NYC howd ur interview go a few wks back?

It was just with a recruiter. We are working together and watching the market. I told her what I want as far as a position is concerned and the minimum salary I will accept. I will not settle for less. Right now, most places are still getting budgets together. I expect to see more positions in the Spring.

I did get a call back for something on Fri. He said he will follow-up with me after asking some questions. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

How did your interview go?
 
You probably think this thread is about you. You're so vein, so vein. You probably think this thread is about you, don't you, don't you........
 
Well you had me several year ago, when I was still quite naive. You said that we'd make such a pretty pair and that you would never leave. But you gave away the things you loved and one of them was me.... and all the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner, they'd be your partner... And you're so vein, I bet you think this thread is about you.
 
nycgirl said:
It was just with a recruiter. We are working together and watching the market. I told her what I want as far as a position is concerned and the minimum salary I will accept. I will not settle for less. Right now, most places are still getting budgets together. I expect to see more positions in the Spring.

I did get a call back for something on Fri. He said he will follow-up with me after asking some questions. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

How did your interview go?

interview went well....talked to them 2days ago, they said they stillhavent made a decision....so we will see
 
MILF69 said:
Was at the gym at 7 am today, trained for 2-1/2 hrs, worked on posing for my comp and looking forward to my cheat meal tonight...bee waiting all week!!! :chomp: :chomp:


any pre-comp photos?
 
moose11 said:
any pre-comp photos?

I took pics when I was 14 weeks out...and posted them up here...I thought at the time I was 12 weeks out. I am officially 10 weeks out as of yesterday and I will be taking progress pics in two weeks. Will post them up then.
;)
 
pintoca said:
I just found out (in CNN, of all sources) that today is the SuperBowl thingie... Any tips on who to bet my karmas on?
A week ago I'd have said "Steelers, easy money". Unfortunately, one of their key defence players has moved onto the injured list and, while I think they'll likely still win, I'm less sure of the outcome. It could go either way.

If you do fancy a flutter, though, there's a plethora of events in the Bookie Forum eager for your patronage.

The weather report indicated cold weather which makes life harder for the long passers and usually keeps the score down. Accordingly, an Under bet on the Over/Under might be favourable.
 
"We both have a deep love and respect for each other, and we ask that everyone respect our privacy during this difficult time."

every single couple in the spotlight that splits up says this in the press. it's so old. it's like a template they use for these articles.
 
didnt get home till 6am, so kinda tired and need to do laundry and make meals for the week. oh yeah and whatch the superbowl for the commercials cuz well its just less interesting unless my team is in
 
Top Bottom