Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions for Cutting Cycle

Shady1989

Hello People,

This is the first time I am using steroids. I did bulk cycle for 5 months

First three months

Boldeneon 400mg/EOW
Testoterone 400mg/week
Test E 400mg/EOW
Dianobol 40ng/ED

Four to fifth month

Boldeneon 400mg/EOW
Testoterone 400mg/week
Primo 400mg/EOW

I have gained 50 lbs of muscle and of course fat :D now I have 20% of bf and free test levels are 8.27 nmol/L (normal 0.17 - 70)

I have competition in another 5 months :

I am planning to start cutting phase. I have test cypionate , tren a and Winny in hand.

Please suggest how do I proceed with the cutting cycle ? Or should I give two months gap and do cutting cycle for last three months ?

I am planning to use :

1-8

Tren a 200mg/week
Test c 400mg/week

8-15
Winny 200mg/week

Please share your views :confused:

Dang man. A first cycle that lasted 5 months. You need to come off and pct.
and who helped you set up your first cycle. That wasn't the best idea.

Yea... that's quite an advanced and long first cycle... all out I see?

What Saiyan suggests is definitely the preferred route of action you should take instead of going right back into another cycle... but, if you are going to go that route anyways, I think it would be more beneficial to run TRT levels of test and higher levels of tren a. Winny should be introduced 4-6 weeks prior to your show, and test should be dropped about 2 weeks out from the show if you want to look your best with that list of compounds to your disposal.

BTW I did my kidney, liver functional tests done. It was out of range after first month of dianobol, now it's all between normal values. Whatever, feel like I should listen to you people as I am beginner into all these (not for Bodybuilding, have around 10yrs of experience). How about I do tren a and test c for one month and complete shutdown and PCT? What would you guys suggest for PCT and duration of PCT? Any responses are much appreciated and helpful in my learning

BTW I did my kidney, liver functional tests done. It was out of range after first month of dianobol, now it's all between normal values. Whatever, feel like I should listen to you people as I am beginner into all these (not for Bodybuilding, have around 10yrs of experience). How about I do tren a and test c for one month and complete shutdown and PCT? What would you guys suggest for PCT and duration of PCT? Any responses are much appreciated and helpful in my learning

Yeah it's expected for enzyme levels to be elevated and out of range while on orals; it's good they are back in range.

In regards to your cycle, the longer you introduce exogenous hormones into your system and the longer your HPTA is out of commission, the longer and more difficult PCT will be. Also, PCT is not a sure-fire thing; it will only facilitate and promote recovery... If your HPTA doesn't want to turn back on (no way to tell until you see for yourself), you might have to implement TRT and blast and cruise for the rest of your cycles. If you do not mind TRT, you could proceed and hop on tren stacked with test for another month. If you want to see if there is a chance your HPTA will fire back up, your best bet is to start PCT immediately and hold off on the tren for a different cycle. You will probably see more results from splitting up the cycles as well as right now your receptors have been continuously being stimulated with high amounts of hormones for over 5 months and have probably gradually developed a tolerance and adapted to your current dosages. A break would do you good, both in terms of future progress and from a health standpoint as well. Best of luck to you for whichever path you decide to go down!

@zlwhine, Thanks man. I think I should go for PCT to be on safer side. I will start my second fresh cycle once I recover.

PCT should be clomid/nolva 100/100/50/50, 40/40/20/20/20.
IMHO your cycles are not recommended. I would not take tren until you have some more experience.
Here are some of the rules that I recommend:
Always use hCG on cycle- you want to keep the leydig cells working
Only use one oral at a time
Use AI while on cycle- i like arimidex
Only add one new compound per cycle
Test must always be used on every cycle
Time off= time on +pct. - this is almost impossible for bodybuilders competing and I would recommend a min. Of 8 weeks off to make the shows
Just remember that AAS shuts down your hormone production. You want time to get your body back to normal natural production. This is the key.

Top Bottom