Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestion for boots under $300

Stainless_Steel

I am a tennis shoe and jeans guy, but I'm looking for a nice pair of boots to wear with a dress shirt and blue jeans to go out on the weekends in. I prefer them to be brown. So can anybody give me some suggestions on a nice pair under $300.00? I'll give K to all who respond with helpful info.

Thanks for help

Stainless_Steel said:
I am a tennis shoe and jeans guy, but I'm looking for a nice pair of boots to wear with a dress shirt and blue jeans to go out on the weekends in. I prefer them to be brown. So can anybody give me some suggestions on a nice pair under $300.00? I'll give K to all who respond with helpful info.

Thanks for help

Ya know I have been thinking about boots recently too, glad you brought this up.

I found this: http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashiontip_250/285_fashion_advice.html

But they don't really talk about a more casual rugged boot, which is what I have had in mind. Now I am not talking work boots, but somewhere in between that and a more formal ankle boot.

It depends how casual you want these boots to be. You might be looking at the boots Z suggested, and thinking "Oh, man, there's no way I'm wearing a squared off ankle boot like that!!" But they will look ten times better than a rounded toe boot. Trust me.

I have a few pairs of each, and the square toed boot always looks classier than the rounded toe, even in jeans.

How perportional are you legs to upper body?

Somebody with longer relative legs looks better in a narrower/rounder shoe (IMO) while with shorter legs, a more square look looks better.

Not real sure if I have long or short legs, but it would probably have to be a wide boot because I have wide feet. I can't wear a regular runnning shoe and it be comfortable. I have to get them wide.

Stainless_Steel said:
Not real sure if I have long or short legs, but it would probably have to be a wide boot because I have wide feet. I can't wear a regular runnning shoe and it be comfortable. I have to get them wide.

ask a girl, she will tell ya.

also has a LOT to do with what you wear... do you wear jeans that fit you? OR jeans that are baggy, a la abercrombie fit. If you wear baggy jeans, I'd not worry about your shoes as you have more pertinent issues to address.

Top Bottom