Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Subway!

Your Not Missing aything your technically right

I guess I am saying its the Best Choice for a One meal less then Ideal Fix if you have to on the Run.

Me And PhoenixS had Subway the last 2 week or Her Cut almost EVERYDAY post workout ( where I felt Sodium is needed)

check out her back:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/custom_avatars/avatar211070_3.gif

Forget the back, lets see the front :D

Usually when I goto subway I skip the bread and go right for a chicken salad. Although the last few times I've been there, their flat bread melt looks pretty good.

correct me if I'm wrong (seriously) but I think according to subways nutrition facts the flatbread might be one of the least healthy bread choices provided. It would make sense, since it seems like one of the best tasting choices.

How did I miss this thread... I aske the question bout there chicken 2 days after this thread was made....

Sure is hard to eat clean on the go...

you can pick up a brochure at subway that lists all the nutrition facts. The tuna sub is one of the worst because of how they make it. Your best bets are roasted chicken, chicken teryaki, turkey, on wheat. According to their facts, I seem to recall the pepper jack cheese being the lowest in calories. The calorie count sky rockets with adding any sort of mayo/dressing

I get the chopped chicken breast, turkey breast, cucumbers, spinach leaves, pickles, american cheese, mozz cheese, sweet onion sauce all on a toasted footlong italian herb and cheese bread :) yummmm... I figure this is a good meal when on the run and beats the hell out of mickey ds and burger king...

Top Bottom