Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sublime said he would post a pic of himself if I did so here they are.. *PICS*

FISHTALES said:
im workin on that recipe also, I will share it when i find out how.

looks like you're doing a good job nug...if i could drink 2x a week and look like you i'd be happy.

(unless you're not going out 2x a week)

i think it's alot about maintanence/set point. once you reach a level of jackedness, it's obviously easier to maintain and have fun. if you're far away from your goals, or not very in shape then it has a much more pronounced effect.

i drink less than twice a month and i'm bigger than everyone on this forum..

Smurfy said:
yeah but um, you got scabies/ that pretty much cancels everythig else out doesnt it?

:rainbow:
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

bigmann245 said:
i still see a punk out so far
i agree. but why would i post my pics in a picthread with someone on steroids who clearly looks better than me? not to mention the fact that i never agreed to this nonsense

SublimeZM said:
i agree. but why would i post my pics in a picthread with someone on steroids who clearly looks better than me? not to mention the fact that i never agreed to this nonsense

dude...

no one is going to judge you and say "wow, clockwork looks so much better than subz".

you're what, 19? most of us were barely lifting at that time, or at least didnt really know what we were doing.

you should probably be proud of what you've done so far, and if you cut i'm sure you'd look great.

calveless wonder said:
dude...

no one is going to judge you and say "wow, clockwork looks so much better than subz".

you're what, 19? most of us were barely lifting at that time, or at least didnt really know what we were doing.

you should probably be proud of what you've done so far, and if you cut i'm sure you'd look great.
im in the process of cutting, thanks for the motivation, but i took progress pics last week and sent them to a couple of members here, if youd like to see some you can IM or PM me, but im not gunna participate in this homo ass thread

when I was 19 I weighed like 170lbs IF that.. I was a fucking bean pole

Top Bottom