Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange snacks

Cottage cheese with celery finely chopped and mixed into it on a cut. When not on a cut, peanut butter mixed into oatmeal.

Anyone ever try peanut butter on pizza? pnb melted so it was a huge mess, but yuuummmyyy!

Tried peanut butter on tomato slice and give it a thumbs up. Peanut butter on pizza....that's too strange for even me.

Rebecca D

I think Ive heard it all now ;)
This is a interesting post,,keep em coming folks!

This is a good thread. Everytime someone posts a not-so-common food combination I think of the movie Elf w/ Will Ferrell. There is a scene where he mixes all this food (spaghetti, cereal, syrup,etc.) and then starts eating away.---LOL

I saw this on Man vs Food and tried it for my son and several of his friends. I wrapped a Nathan's hot dog with a slice of bacon and then fried it on the griddle. Not healthy, but very good. This definitely counts as my cheat meal for the week.

Rebecca

I saw this on Man vs Food and tried it for my son and several of his friends. I wrapped a Nathan's hot dog with a slice of bacon and then fried it on the griddle. Not healthy, but very good. This definitely counts as my cheat meal for the week.

Rebecca

Ever try a Texas Tommy.
Below is a recipe for Texas Tommy...enjoy!

1 lg Hot dog

1 Square white American cheese

2 sl Bacon

Split the hot dog down the center, and lay cheese inside. Wrap the hot dog and cheese in bacon and secure with a toothpick. Drop the whole thing into a deep fryer. It will sink in the grease, and when it floats it's done. Serve with roll and favorite garnishes.

P.S. I have never tried one

I watched last night as my husband dipped a pickle in peanut butter and ate it. This is one of his favorite snacks but boy do I hate kissing him afterwards. I was wondering if anyone else had "non-traditional" food combinations to share.

Rebecca D
?? srry im a nasty mofo.

anyway i LOVE putting peanutbutter on my chocolate chip cookies. YUMM!!

Back from August vacations so I thought I would post another strange snack. My husband takes a can of Campbells cream of chicken soup and mixes in two spoons of peanut butter. He doesn't heat it up or add water, he just eats it. I think it smells horrible but he loves it. I married a strange man.

Rebecca D

Top Bottom