Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop using Hydroxycut products, FDA says!

i guess different effects for diff people
always worked for me, same with monster low carb

I like these, but they give me a wicked stomach ache. Too much carbonation for my sensitive little belly...

PURE EVOFLAME™ Evodiamine
TriXanthin-X™ Designer Xanthine Blend

Those aren't even fucking drugs.

1,3-Dimethyl-5-amine(Mineral Salt Derivative of Geranium Oil)

This is an unbelievable nootropic/stim. Very strong stuff.

A quick literature search shows very little. Appears to not be a notable drug.

Vinpocetine is the only nootropic in there. (Classically, ALC is not a nootropic. It only aquired that moniker after the originials became popular.). No nootropics exhibit stimulatory action, and the better ones are banned in the US (although you can order most). Vasopressin is the only notable nootropic. All the piracetam analoges are akin to boron supplementation in a bodybuilder -- nearly impossible to differentiate clinical results from placebo.

Moreover, it basically looks like the manufacturer threw in a bunch of crap to obfuscate the buyer. I refuse to buy anything with "FancyName(tm) Blend" listed as an ingredient. Nobody knows what the fuck that is.

:cow:

i guess different effects for diff people
always worked for me, same with monster low carb

I'm always mad when someplace doesn't sell SF Rockstar. I hate Monster and Redbull because they don't even list how much caffeine is in their drinks.

I miss the old American BodyBuilder ECA drinks they used to sell at GNCs in the late '90s. Mmmmmm...

Vinpocetine is the only nootropic in there. (Classically, ALC is not a nootropic. It only aquired that moniker after the originials became popular.). No nootropics exhibit stimulatory action, and the better ones are banned in the US (although you can order most). Vasopressin is the only notable nootropic. All the piracetam analoges are akin to boron supplementation in a bodybuilder -- nearly impossible to differentiate clinical results from placebo.

Moreover, it basically looks like the manufacturer threw in a bunch of crap to obfuscate the buyer. I refuse to buy anything with "FancyName(tm) Blend" listed as an ingredient. Nobody knows what the fuck that is.

Ok bro. I don't sell these. They are very popular here on the boards.

Thats the point Im trying to make Samoth, no one knows what the f*() is in this stuff you buy.. pure garbage

A multi-vitamin is all you need. Your body just urinates all this stuff out and it does little to no good.. Weider started this vitamin scam years ago and now theres a pill for energy and pill for weight loss, etc:

Ok bro. I don't sell these. They are very popular here on the boards.

Yeah, I gathered that. I just don't pay attention to something that is only popular because the person(s) selling it are on x board. Just like when Macro was here, his products were OMG GODLY AWESOME EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS. But take away the advertising, and does the drug/brand live without the overhype? LOL...

Thats the point Im trying to make Samoth, no one knows what the f*() is in this stuff you buy.. pure garbage

If I take something, I know damn well what's in it. (Yeah, okay, not always, lol.) When I buy 25mg ephedrine HCl with 200mg guaifenesin, I know exactly what's in it.

A multi-vitamin is all you need. Your body just urinates all this stuff out and it does little to no good.. Weider started this vitamin scam years ago and now theres a pill for energy and pill for weight loss, etc:

You know you piss away all water-soluble vitamins, right?

Energy pills do work: stuff like dextroamphetamine and ephedrine HCl are quite efficient. Unfortunetly, BIGPHARMA realized long ago the amount of money to be made, and generally takes over any chemical or drug that actually works according to its label. *sigh*

Top Bottom