Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop using Hydroxycut products, FDA says!

How is lipostim any different? I bet its the same thing if not close? Things like this couldnt be healthy for you

Lipostim is drastically different imo.

Night and Day. LS3 is by far the strongest legal stim i've ever used. That does not mean it's better than HC, but it gets my vote. Muscletech is a very shady company.

People think that 5-hour energy shit works, too. Generally speaking, people are dumb and blindly follow advertising. The funniest part is people pushing brands instead of drugs. PSA: brands are meaningless, proles.

Fat-loss supplements died when they banned ephedrine HCl for weight-loss uses.

:cow:

People think that 5-hour energy shit works, too. Generally speaking, people are dumb and blindly follow advertising. The funniest part is people pushing brands instead of drugs. PSA: brands are meaningless, proles.

I forgot about those.. What the hell is in those.. I tried one about a year ago and it made me sick... lol

This is the truth. I love LF and LS3, but these supps would not even be here if Ephedra based fat burners were still legal and readily available.

This is the truth. I love LF and LS3, but these supps would not even be here if Ephedra based fat burners were still legal and readily available.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please refer to APIs when referencing drugs. TYIA

Ephedrine is still legal and readily available. It just can't be marketed towards weight loss. Go to a gas station (and prepare to get raped :()

::cow:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please refer to APIs when referencing drugs. TYIA

Ephedrine is still legal and readily available. It just can't be marketed towards weight loss. Go to a gas station (and prepare to get raped :()

::cow:

Lipoflame and Lipostim3

I realize you can get ephedrine from gas stations. I was referring to branded ECA stacks like the original hydroxycut, xenadrine, ripped fuel, etc.

5 hour energy does work bro
just like drinking a cup of coffee gives you a buzz...why wouldn't other such drinks work??
try drinking one when you're tired and see if you can sleep

Top Bottom