Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stevesmi, I got bloodwork done again....

Re: stevesmi got bloodwork done again....

Yes i did run some serms for a while. I ran clomid through pct i had to run femara for a longtime to lower high estrogens....my exact pct was this

Caber 3times a week .50
Daa
Postcycle/unleashed
Clomid 25 ed
Hcg 3times-week at 1000 ius
Femara ed .50

Was doing this for 8weeks. But did hcg for 3 of them

I had a mri on my pituiatery gland and they found a possible 5mm adema on it but it wasnt clear. I will continue to take caber to maybe reduce the size of it.
Could i take some t3 to help out my tsh ...does me having a vasectomy effect my lh or fsh any?

I wouldn't just start taking t3. But then doctors are seriously ignorant about anything thyroid related. Or they just want to push synthroid for the kickbacks they get. Your thyroid calls for hormone and the pituitary sends t4. But then your body has to convert some of that into t3. You could have low t4 or a conversion problem......thyroid issues are a mess. A real cluster fuck. Hence why we tell people not to use T hormones cause you can really wreck your body on a bad way. I live with someone with major thyroid issues (that are under control) so I know it from head to tail. If you have some issue with your pituitary and your TSH is sky high then chances are your pituitary isn't responding.
What is your t4? All you said is that it wad good. If your doc just said good and didn't give a number then you need to get the fucking number and range. You can have numbers within their bullshit range and people won't treat you because its "normal" . They are idiots who need to treat symptoms.
If your t4 is at the bottom of the range with your tsh real high then your thyroid is asking for a ton and your pituitary is giving out dick. But if its low normal then most stupid docs say its "good" . When it really isn't at all. You need to know free t3 as well.

and if my TSH was just slightly lower i probably wouldnt even be having this concern....its just out of range, but i understand u would probably want it on the lower side not the higher side.....im retesing everthing feb 1...maybe i still had serms in my system

but the moral of the story is when i go back to my endo doctor in march she said if my test levels are low she wants to put me on HRT....i thought my bloodwork for most part was good...i am 41 trs old..211 pds..did cycles since 24 yrs old...i understand the whole taper up t3 and taper down...just thought maybe it would burn some fat i got from coming off long cycle and having super high estrogens....i wont take any pills what so ever until feb 1st and retest....i will make sure everything is out of my system...at 41 years old i dont know if all my bloodwork will be perfect...

^^^ you need to ask her why your LH is at 0 but your test is at 200 and change.. something doesn't add up.

looking at your results i would have said you were on a low dose of AAS right now. your HPTA is dead but you are somehow still having a T level at 200?? doesn't make any sense

if she blows off your question then see another one.. like burn said these endo's are like any other doctors, they went to medical school and learned shit out of a book.. they never juiced nor did they ever study their own bloods. so they may just say fuck it let me put you on HRT without a game plan for your future if you want to ever come off

also your other numbers are like all over the place like the lab just randomnly came up with results for you. its really odd.

Yea i thoughht the bloods looked ok. Kidneys are elevating levels prob due to damage or deyhdration. Liver is high from drinking and maybe famara hit it hard. Lh fsh i have no idea whats up there. Test levels low i expect for a while. Igf 1 and progesterone were fine. Not gonna use the gel anymore to rub on my shoulders to lower estro or progesterone. And prolactin i burried which is good. Estrogen is gone also. Cortisol i wuld like to lower still. Other then that i guess i was wrong im still a mess

Ive never taken clomid or nolva in my life until now. Never had bloods checked for the things im checking now. Always had major organs checked though. I ran 2cycles a year but never did great pct. but never had any health issues till now and never had a libido issue

What should i be taking now as far as pct?

Daa
Post cycle/unleashed
Hcgenerate

Was gonna continue w caber to try and shrink any tumor i may have on pituiatary

Top Bottom