Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stevesmi, I got bloodwork done again....

hercules1971

Been on pct now for a good 3 months due to high estrogen at 480 and prolactin at 180...here are new results.....

cbc's all came back good
creatinine was 1.51 range .76-1.27 high
egfr 57 range above 59 low
alt 58 range 0-44 high
ast 34 range 0-40 ok
fsh 0.3 range 1.5-12.4 very low
lh 0.1 range 1.7-8.6 very low
igf-1 12 range 10-150 ok i guess
cortisol 25.5 range 6.2-19.4 high
estrodiol 10.1 range 7.6-42.6 ok was 498
prolactin 0.2 range 4.0-15-2 low ok was 198
tsh 4.520 range 0.450-4.500 high
testosterone 221 range 348-1197 low
t4 good
shbg 46.8 16.5-55.9 ok
progesterone0.5 range 0.2-1.4 ok

so after intense 12 weeks of pct here i am...too much to list what i took

i drank pretty good 2 days prior to bloodwork so im guessing it could of elevated me ast..i havnt been drinking much water so im guessing its raising my kidney values...

so do i stop all pct steve and get back on some test or what...

Re: stevesmi got bloodwork done again....

remember i was on for 2 yrs long...i was on test and deca....but i havnt touched anything since last august....2012.....is it possible my hpta never comes back? im just glad my prolactin came down along with my estrogen.....had a mammogram done which was negative also....

remember i was on for 2 yrs long...i was on test and deca....but i havnt touched anything since last august....2012.....is it possible my hpta never comes back? im just glad my prolactin came down along with my estrogen.....had a mammogram done which was negative also....

Sorry but curious ...
How is ur libido ?

my libido was shut down, but its gradually coming back...just not where it use to be......low test,low lh,low fsh im guessing how can it be good...

The fact that your tsh is really high says your thyroid is calling for a bunch of hormone from your pituitary that its not getting. I would maybe look into that a little deeper.

Yup, I was going to say the same thing. I have a buddy that never fully recovered from a 4 week Pro Hormone cycle because his Pituitary gland doesn't produce like it should anymore. That was almost 3 years ago. I would put money on it that that's part of the problem. Definitely look more into this.

Did you run a SERM for an extended period of time?

sorry I was remote all day and could not delve further into this but your LH is at 0 and your total T is at 200 and change. something doesn't add up here.

bottom line is don't run juice for 2 years straight, lesson learned I hope.

time to see a GOOD endo because your fucked up right now and I have no explanation for those numbers i am seeing

I had a mri on my pituiatery gland and they found a possible 5mm adema on it but it wasnt clear. I will continue to take caber to maybe reduce the size of it.
Could i take some t3 to help out my tsh ...does me having a vasectomy effect my lh or fsh any?

Top Bottom