Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stevesmi, I got bloodwork done again....

Re: stevesmi got bloodwork done again....

you need a huge blast of hcg
2500iu EOD for a total of 8 shots
run an AI along with this to keep estrogen down
large doses of hcg will cause leydig cell hyperplasia and is the only way youre gonna to get them up and running, otherwise just get on hrt cuz its not gonna happen without the hcg

even with hcg he has no lh or fsh. it wont do anything.... you have to have something to stimulate with hcg...
me and steve were just talking about this the other day, it the hpta is dead, and the lh and fsh is at 0.01 and fsh, you can blast all the hcg you want, you will still say the same. right steve?

Obviously With the thyroid panel, LH, FSH, ect...he has to have something going on with his pituitary. You should get pituitary tests done and see if you secrete any natural GH still.

Even though it might really suck you may need to just completely come off absolutely everything for a few months so proper tests can be done on everything. You may be a candidate for full blown HRT. Test, HGH, T3/T4 (armour).

well i did have a mri on my pituiatary last month and no visible signs of tumors are were present, they said there could be something there but wasnt a clear sign of anything....if there was anything there hopfully caber knocked some of it out of there....as far as my balls go i thought when they were plump and full it meant u were making something down there, when im on they get alot smaller...its gonna turn out something stupid is causing a zero reading and when i findout i will let everyone know....maybe hcgenerate is just as good as test is and its shutting my lh and fsh down but cant spike my lh and fsh enough...ive read zero readings isnt the worse thing in the world though...high readings is much worse

and noodles my fsh is .03 and lh is .01 so theres something there lol...its not zero...

even with hcg he has no lh or fsh. it wont do anything.... you have to have something to stimulate with hcg...
me and steve were just talking about this the other day, it the hpta is dead, and the lh and fsh is at 0.01 and fsh, you can blast all the hcg you want, you will still say the same. right steve?

if you blast away and get a bounce then if your hpta is dead it will just drop back down to 0. its up to your body to pick up.

HMG is a better weapon because it naturally fools the body into produces LH. but even then you still need your body to pick up.. time is your enemy and also your friend throughout the process.

take too long to recover and your gains will evaporate.

Yes im watching my gains melt away as we speak. Depression. No sex drive. Im running out of patience. Drs take months to get u in there..if my only problem is lh and fsh in feb i wont care. Next bloodwork check feb 1st. Not touching anything until then..except milk thistle or n2guard. I see endo again om march 7. If blood is good in feb im gonna run a small test cycle of 8 weeks and shed this fat i left on me when i came off back in aug. endo dr is only gonna put me on a hrt anyway...ive seen such weird numbers in my whole life. I may have been shut down for 15years as far as i know. Never did a full pct recovery after cycle. So i get a script for hrt,trt,hgh. I was on it anyway..

I ordered a bottle ...something else i can try...at this point im ready to just chop my balls off...there dead anyway....

Top Bottom