Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids in Lima Peru

Hi Everyone,
I new to the thread. I wanted to ask if(and what if applicable) steroids are available to buy over the counter in Lima Peru? And if anyone knows specifically any pharms that have good stuff(location)? I can speak/read/write perfect spanish so getting around is not a problem.
I'm going to be in Peru in Feb till June and I want to run a heavy cycle there since i assume its cheap there. I'm going to be staying in Chorillos, if anyone is near there.
I saw some older threads on Steroids in Peru, but they are dated a few years back and I'm sure things have change a little since then. Thank you for your help

Chris

Yes. They only have 1 ml amps of 250mg/ml Gelenka(sp) enanthate. Each pharmacy only has 1 or 2 in stock so I had to go to 10 phamacias to stock up. They were expensive, but I didnt mind splurging for human grade gear.

Most probably they don't require prescription there, so your best bet is ask for human grade stuff. With universal lab knowledge, you'll know if what they have is good. Although, they might have good quality vet grade for lamas. lol

what? I was asking the poster who said they only had test 2 vials at a time.

I have the potential to move there I would like to do primo and var, etc

Top Bottom