Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for Injuries

Jonny_PileDrive

Hey guys, I'm new to this site as of 5 minutes ago. I've browsed it a lot for information, but never contributed. However, I've got a question, and since I cant just ask my doctor this one, hopefully some of you pro's can give me some info.

I've taken different products over the past several years off and on to bulk up, get strength, so on. Lately, it's just been store bought supplements. I'm only 26, and dont play sports. I mainly only run and do weight lifting, but lately my joints are KILLING me. I've switched from power workouts to more of endurance style - lighter weight, higher reps - as to give my joints a rest. But I find when I run, whether sprinting or long distance, my knees and hips are starting to ache and hurt so bad.

Deca was reccomended to me before for injuries. What do you guys think? I'm not sure if this is in the tendons, bone or cartilage. But I eat healthy, and I'm young, so I shouldn't have any bone problems. Are there products I can try that will strengthen my tendons and whatnot around my joints? And depending on what you reccomend, should I continue following an endurance style weight lifting regime as to keep that brute force off my joints?

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks guys. I gotta get back in the fucken zone here.

Give us your full stats. Age weight hight body fat% years lifting.
Also at needtobuildmuscle.com there is a pain relief stack that helps with joints legiments and things of that nature. You might want to consider something along those lines instead.

Thanks I'm going to check that site after posting my reply. I'm hoping for something to help with the enhanced healingstrengthening of my tissue rather than just masking the pain symptoms so I dont do actual damage.

I'm 26, almost 27. During the months I dont do as much running I usually hover around 210lbs. During these summer months when I do more running, I drop down to about 195lbs, with a bit of a drop in my strength as well. I'm 6'0" tall and I haven't had a body fat test in a while, but I'm guessing around 8% still.

I've been lifting weights since I was 18. I toyed with it in my earlier teenage years, but it was at 18 when I got a real taste and was put on a real program. From the time I was 22-24 I experiemented a bit with winstrol, test, clen and anadrol. Protein is a constant with me, regardless of my workout style. As well, I usually take something for pro-test (Gamma O, or some pro hormone like products from LG Sciences) and I eat ephedrine like it's candy. I should probably cut back, but I like functioning at a higher level.

If you purchase anything from there use discount code needto139. I believe it's 15% off. If that doesn't work then radar15 will

Sounds as if you may be suffering from slight joint inflamitary or mild sprains. Ibuprofen has anti-inflamitary properties and kills the pain. If its a sprain you need a MINIMUM of 3 weeks rest.

Could be bursitis from too much running. Being young doesn't matter. I got bursitis in my hips and knees when I was 16, it hurt like hell too! Steroid shot, anti-inflammitories, and mainly REST is all it took. I know it's hard, but try taking a week off and see how your joints feel then... if they're getting better then your problem is just overtraining or overuse.

All of this can be prevented by changing a few things,Pour a 1/4 pack of Jello gellatin in your protein drink at least 3 times a week,(gellatin helps repair the spongy cartlidge between the bones) Drink lots of water, Take a Fatty Omega Fish oil(better yet take Krill oil)its better to prevent problems before they start, I do this at least 3 times per week .

All of this can be prevented by changing a few things,Pour a 1/4 pack of Jello gellatin in your protein drink at least 3 times a week,(gellatin helps repair the spongy cartlidge between the bones) Drink lots of water, Take a Fatty Omega Fish oil(better yet take Krill oil)its better to prevent problems before they start, I do this at least 3 times per week .

Jello huh? That's interesting, I didn't know that. I will have to start doing that. Hopefully that will help out with my rotator cuffs.

Top Bottom