Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids causing diabetes??

proper intake will help prevent that strongman, remember your body will be needing nutrients to help get bigger, so be sure you put into yourself what your body requires

Calvin...I would stick to four weeks and I'm almost positive that you will have to go on Humilin R while on gear. If you're only on "N" right now, that means your pancreas is producing a good amount of insulin but either you're not producing optimal levels or you're insulin insensitive...gear will make you're insulin requirements SKYROCKET. I take at least twice the amount of insulin while on gear and while every diabetic is different, I'm telling you now that you will have to be very careful about this...Do not do an 8 week cycle, just my opinion. Have you done gear before? How long have you been diabetic and on insulin?

I don't believe its the HGH that causes it, but the insulin that is junctioned w/ it. wish one of the pros can set this straight...(bump)

2nd cycle....first was anavar but only lasted 3 weeks cause thats when i found out i was diabetic so i stoped everything......well when i found out it has been like 4+months but i just now went to the doc on monday so i have only been really on insulin sence monday...cause my dad also diabetic i use his R sometimes if my sugar is in the 4-500s so i use 5 IU R and 15 iu N. and that brings it down about 100 points or so....i havent been under 200 in a while....im trying to get there though :)
...hmmm...4 weeks....if i did 4 weeks/4 weeks off....i could go on again in 4 weeks?even if not ill still do the 4 week, shit my suagr is high anuff, better be on the safe side and go short.....thanks again bro.

AD is right and it's one of the main reasons you cycle slin with HGH...

AD...you're on da ball Bro...Thanks for helping out with the fellow diabetics....:)

Ranger

Thanks Ranger...I appreciate that. Calvin, I will reply more in depth to your e-mail but you should not cycle ANYTHING until you get your blood sugars on track...PLEASE LISTEN TO ME. I'm going to email you my phone # etc. and if you'de like to talk you can call me. You aren't getting good advice about your insulin requiremnts etc. if your going up and down like you say you are. Its not your fault, and it happens to ALL diabetics but I would like to help if I can. Later bro

wow! thanks AD.

i also think my doc doesnt know much about "optimum" insulin use. i wanted to do 6 small dosages before my meals of R and maybe N so i would have tight control on my sugar. but he just said to try this.....

AD "u got mail" :D

alpha lipoic acid will help with drop in insulin sensitivity.- but dosing can be tricky as I am SURE A.D. knows.

progestins like Deca, Anadrol will great affect blood sugar-

It is not clear whether winstrol has such effects- RANGER?

Any of you diabetics ever try the fast acting Humalog insulin pen? I am a diabetic of almost 4 years now and that is the best weapon in the arsonal if you ask me. Dial up the dosage and shoot it right before eating. Still need to take the long acting NPH before bed though. And by the way, I took some juice and accutaine before I got diabetes, always made me suspicous but i had never heard of any connections, until now....

Top Bottom