Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids causing diabetes??

She is likely confusing steroids with HGH. The low calcium levels in steroid using bodybuilders really don't exist when blood test are taken. It was thought that a high protien diet along with increased protien turnover would leach calcium from the body. I seen a few recent articles based on studies that tend to disprove this.

HGH is much more likely to cause adult onset diabetes, however, AAS can aswell

hey anabolic D, im newlly diabetic and gonna start of winny , but i dont know if i should shot in my delt or drink it. cause of the liver and diabetes. u know what im talking about. injecting would be best right? or would taking milk thristle help in the liver and 17ak.. stuff?

big calvin...actually, winny is 17aa in both forms as far as i know so it really doesn't make much difference if you inject or take tabs. If you're concerned with scar tissue as I am then tabs are the way to go...i've got enough needle damage as it is :) In terms of your liver, I would say that a shorter cycle, like 4 weeks, shouldn't be a problem but you should have blood work done before you cycle - and after is you really want to cover your bases. Take Milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid after you cycle to cleean out your liver and take cranberry extract while on the cycle to help out your kidneys- an anti-oxidant stack would be helpful too.

thanks anabolic diabetic,
well i was gonna drink the winny V. 50mg ed for 8 weeks. thats not to long right? im onlu doing 15IU at night of NPH so im on alot of insulin....ill get all the liver gaurds before i start. thanks bro.

Bif Calvin, your PM didn't come through, and as for the length of time...pay attention to your body Bro....LOW CARBS....cardio, you'll do fine...:)

Ranger

Top Bottom