Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid paranoia

Tren has given me 0 issues but I run low dosages. Remember: everybody is different in what they respond to, sides, results, etc

Thanx liffalot and ill be sure to disregard the medical community's opinion as shit , thanx for the input my question regarding was correctly answered but i guess something ticked you off

I wasnt pissed off, I was simply stating facts. Read my post again once you drop your tren dosage.

What you mean to say is that you finally found someone to give you the answer you were looking for.

That's the dose for me as well. I go too much over that and the sides are too much. I can control the psychological but not the sweating through a towel and the sheets with a fan on me.

I write on a calendar the weeks I'm on tren and show my wife. She in turn writes on the calendar "her week". They both mean the same. "Don't fuck with me." Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Thats some good shit right there...

Currently im running test tren and winny..my previous cycles with tren i was very calm and collected but since i added winny im am getting some real levels fuckin paranoid, feel like my girlfriend is cheating and everyone is talking behind my back and just general paranoia. Has this happened to anyone before , is it becoz of winny or am i just going nuts?

Tren sucks and really is bad for you. I would quit using it if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

parabolan/tren hex was originally designed for humans, not cows.

its a powerful hormone and as alin said not for everyone. if you are too immature to handle it then there are dozens of others to choose from. not a good choice for newbs for this reason.

having said that I don't have any issues on tren at all. aside from de-hydration and maybe some minor hair loss.. i actually have way more problems on testosterone than tren when it comes to aggression.

That's right, Para was designed for humans. The original Para was from France, I used use it all the time ; and there has not been a drug made since that comes remotely close to its pure awesomeness. Para changes your entire body composition with the quickness. There are a couple print offs being made nowadays that are very good, if you want the brand/source PM me. Imo, today's Para still trumps all other drugs being made...

Top Bottom