Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid paranoia

Jacquesgeneraal

Currently im running test tren and winny..my previous cycles with tren i was very calm and collected but since i added winny im am getting some real levels fuckin paranoid, feel like my girlfriend is cheating and everyone is talking behind my back and just general paranoia. Has this happened to anyone before , is it becoz of winny or am i just going nuts?

Currently im running test tren and winny..my previous cycles with tren i was very calm and collected but since i added winny im am getting some real levels fuckin paranoid, feel like my girlfriend is cheating and everyone is talking behind my back and just general paranoia. Has this happened to anyone before , is it becoz of winny or am i just going nuts?

It's the tren brotha!! The added dht aggression doesn't help when I ran tren and winny I didn't last long on it. Swore my gf was cheating on me it drove me near mental lol . So it's a nono for me until I'm In a diff place in my life.

I wish people would not mess with Tren...or Clen...I don't like anyone doing these compounds

It's a drug never intended for human consumption. WHat does that tell you?

http://thinksteroids.com/news/trenbolone-for-androgen-replacement-therapy/2719/ ....pretty sure soon enough tren will be intended for human treatment therapies. All is understood with risk when taking aas especially tren and giving it a bad name by associating it with self experience is not objective and should not consider giving advice or bashing it. My previous tren runs have been great and my bloodwork before nd after have been as it should be...perfect. I understand that some people take hormones blindly and then suffer from sides that cause problems in a long term view but these mistakes should not become a general thought on its usage as its a great substance.Just stating this because everytime someone mentions tren people bash it and its user for being a moron by using it or messing with it. I assure you i dont mess with hormones i give it alot of thought and reaearch. Always appreciate your advice and this was not intended to offend anyone.

Yeah ive started to count to ten then that didnt work so now im at 20 haha but yeah i just keep reminding myself that its the tren talking and try to keep straight mind.

Whats ur tren dosage?

I get weird on tren. Shit messes with u psychologically.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom