Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid links

A

acneman

my computer crashed and i lost every A.S. imformation link
in my favorites which i got from the knowlegable members of this board. I had over a hundred before this. if you are so inclined post one or more links here like the half life calculator, stuff like that. who knows mabey someone besides me will benefit.

thanks ahead of time
THE acneman

i think this is sad
i have helped when i could and tried to make a few people laugh when it was appropriate and i dont think this is too much to ask. but hey there are other boards but its tough investing 6 months into a board to just leave ill have to think about it.

mustang 18 thanks for all your help
tx longhorn and andy13 you guys too

oh yeah i cant forget my good friend maxbicept take care of that rat man

acneman,no problem bro...you got some great answers just then,no need in leaving the board though.sometimes the posts get passed by because there are so many everyday,we're all brothers here...:D

wow im am so glad i checked back one last time

i apologize for being so easy to aggrevate

quick rundown
computer crash
wife pregnant
hours cut down at job
other job problems
custody battle for first child
going to school while working(18hour days when working)
mortgage problem
clavicle injury(it really hurts)
flat feet
my dog died when i was 13
etc. etc.

and right before i got on the board im at a restaurant with my wife. i hear a clang. i turn i see a small girl (8-10years) spilling a drink in her lap. she jumps up screaming and doing a dance.

i smile as her mother and grandmother look at her.

then i see the steam coming off of her.

mother and grandmother still looking.

i grabbed my ice water and ran across the restaurant and poured it on the little girls legs. the drink was hot tea fresh from the kettle boiling hot.

the girl is still screaming and i notice that the front of her shirt and shorts are soaked, she was still burning up. i ran and grabbed another glass of water and poured it on the front of her clothes. by then her mother awakend and started taking her daughters clothes off. i walked away but before i did i saw some skin peel away from her belly when her mother took off her shorts
off.

so there i was at my computer thinking over and over why didnt i notice the stainless steel kettle that she had spilled and realize 1.5 seconds earlier that she was in horrible pain. why didnt i know that the way she was sitting most of the boiling water went on her stomach and shorts instead of pouring 20oz of cold water on her legs when if i had poured more deliberatly down her entire front the legs would have got thier share of rundown and that poor girls stomach.....

and i looked at my board and saw that the people i had counted on to cheer me up had viewed my request over 100 times with one response.
in retrospect i think i over reacted and i apologize for that. lots of good folks here on elite fitness.

i was burned on my back and leg in a restaurant accident and i know that that little girl didnt deserve the pain she experienced and is going to experience in the future with therapy. so if you pray mention that little girl and ask your God to help her get better with little pain. i pray for that and i pray that the next time a little girl gets in trouble i wont let them down

Top Bottom