Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid FAQ’s

Thank you, but say I stick with only the var and never go past the 10 mg mark cycling on and off? Would it not be worth it then. I have been told that you get most gains first cycle (obviously I don't know if that's true or not):)

Only you could answer that. The lower the dose, the less sides one will experience, but like I said no one can tell you which ones you will experience, how pronounced they will be, and if they will become permanent.

You can gain muscle and harden up w/o using AAS. Women do it all the time. Diet, training, and rest can make a huge difference in body composition and shape when done correctly.

Only you could answer that. The lower the dose, the less sides one will experience, but like I said no one can tell you which ones you will experience, how pronounced they will be, and if they will become permanent.

You can gain muscle and harden up w/o using AAS. Women do it all the time. Diet, training, and rest can make a huge difference in body composition and shape when done correctly.

Got it, I think I will tweak diet a bit, keep upping the weights each week and go from there. I am curious though, would it be correct to say that even the fitness models in Oxygen magazine use low dose or just diet and training?

Got it, I think I will tweak diet a bit, keep upping the weights each week and go from there. I am curious though, would it be correct to say that even the fitness models in Oxygen magazine use low dose or just diet and training?

I'd suspect anyone able to achieve a lean, hard body look like that would be more likely to be savvy enough to know they didn't need AAS to get that look. Tends to be the uniformed people that believe AAS is needed to get lean and shapely. Once people really become sufficiently educated about diet and exercise they know AAS is only required if they want to add a really substantial amount of muscle.

I'd leave you with this:

Right now your body may be a 2 on your personal scale of cosmetic appeal with a 10 being just exactly the more muscular body you'd love to have. You start anavar now and (given proper diet and exercise) you will get to a 7 a lot quicker than naturally, but you will pretty much certainly have acquired some permanent side effects by then. However, push to that 7 naturally (which will no doubt take longer) and then start anavar and you are more likely to arrive at that ultimate 10 with significantly fewer sides, simply b/c you were using a much shorter amount of time.

I'd suspect anyone able to achieve a lean, hard body look like that would be more likely to be savvy enough to know they didn't need AAS to get that look. Tends to be the uniformed people that believe AAS is needed to get lean and shapely. Once people really become sufficiently educated about diet and exercise they know AAS is only required if they want to add a really substantial amount of muscle.

I'd leave you with this:

Right now your body may be a 2 on your personal scale of cosmetic appeal with a 10 being just exactly the more muscular body you'd love to have. You start anavar now and (given proper diet and exercise) you will get to a 7 a lot quicker than naturally, but you will pretty much certainly have acquired some permanent side effects by then. However, push to that 7 naturally (which will no doubt take longer) and then start anavar and you are more likely to arrive at that ultimate 10 with significantly fewer sides, simply b/c you were using a much shorter amount of time.

Thanks so much for your help! It all makes so much sense, I think a lot of women just can't help but want better and better. The look of those fitness models is all I'm looking for. I know what needs to be done and I think I can get what I want naturally because of the fact that I have always been active and am in pretty good shape even as an old broad:) Just need to get a bit more strict with the diet, I have a serious problem with under eating and always have (sure it's kept me from my goal for a while). I am going to really try and get over that so I can get what I want.

I'd leave you with this:

Damn....well said RW. :lmao:

hi

im new here also. im looking for something to help me with my quest to muscle gain and weight loss. everyone in my family finds it extreemly hard to loose weight. i was thinking about a hgh, but there are some many. any advice would be great.
xx

I am 43, I have been weight training for 3 yrs and now want to enhance my muscle but having problems with gains. I am going to be going into a cutting phase and considering vars. My question is how do I research sources or know that they provide good quality.

Top Bottom