Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steralising unsteralised steroids

neophyte123

I recently came back from a country where obtaining tren ace and test prop over the counter was no issue. I bought 20 mls worth of prop at 150mg/ml and 20mls of ace at 100mg/ml. I told the guy at the chemist that i was bringing these back into a country, where the laws where not accepting of steroids and that i needed a more covert method of bringing them back in. I did what he suggested to bring them through.

I obtained a bottle of contact lense cleaning solution (contents its already sterile), emptied it's contents and washed any remaining contents with bottled drinking water. I then moved the contents of the vials into the contact lense cleaning solution bottle and havent opened it since.

Can i use this gear? Obviously there are issues with this stuff being sterile. So is there a way i can steralise this gear for use? I want to Steralise this gear and move it back into a multi injection use vial.

Any help would be appreciated.

He said that it should be fine, but yeah, i'm not too familiar with the homebrew process. From what i understand, you can resteralise compounds with a filter?

I recently came back from a country where obtaining tren ace and test prop over the counter was no issue. I bought 20 mls worth of prop at 150mg/ml and 20mls of ace at 100mg/ml. I told the guy at the chemist that i was bringing these back into a country, where the laws where not accepting of steroids and that i needed a more covert method of bringing them back in. I did what he suggested to bring them through.

I obtained a bottle of contact lense cleaning solution (contents its already sterile), emptied it's contents and washed any remaining contents with bottled drinking water. I then moved the contents of the vials into the contact lense cleaning solution bottle and havent opened it since.

Can i use this gear? Obviously there are issues with this stuff being sterile. So is there a way i can steralise this gear for use? I want to Steralise this gear and move it back into a multi injection use vial.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lol unfortunately when you rinsed the sterile contact lens cleaner out you actually contaminated it since bottle water is by no means sterile. Having said that the best thing I can recommend for you is find you some sterile presealed vials and get a whatman filter and filter the contents into those vials. Then maybe bake vials just to make sure.

Lol unfortunately when you rinsed the sterile contact lens cleaner out you actually contaminated it since bottle water is by no means sterile. Having said that the best thing I can recommend for you is find you some sterile presealed vials and get a whatman filter and filter the contents into those vials. Then maybe bake vials just to make sure.

Ok thanks, i will do this, when you say bake the vials. What does that mean exactly?

Ok thanks, i will do this, when you say bake the vials. What does that mean exactly?

stick a needle in the top and put it in the oven but since yours in pharm grade i dont think you need to do that. just filter and you will be fine.

Top Bottom