Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

State your current location (country, state) and if you had to live 3 months in the summer...

I live near the Western side of the Cascade Mountain Range in Washington State. I wouldn't trade my summer for anything to be honest. Between the beginning of July and the end of September the weather here is just about perfect.

Reactions: PBR
right now I am in Michigan. Summers here are terrible with all the nasty humidity. I would rather be back home in Macedonia spending the summer in a cottage on any of the mountains that surround any of the lakes

Re: State your current location (country, state) and if you had to live 3 months in t

fuck you gotmilked

AAP , i must say since i have lived in maine i have seen more faggots than anywhere else i have lived.

Re: State your current location (country, state) and if you had to live 3 months in t

hotzie said:
fuck you gotmilked

AAP , i must say since i have lived in maine i have seen more faggots than anywhere else i have lived.

What are summers there like? Humid? Mosquito infested? Invite me up broette.

hotzie said:
fuck you gotmilked

lot of mirrors in your place?

zing!

i live in a perpetual state of coolness but I'd like to spend a few weeks in california.

New York.

California High Desert, San Diego or Aruba.

or fuck it and go to South America (Northern Brazil)

AAP said:
What are summers there like? Humid? Mosquito infested? Invite me up broette.
actually summer here is amazing , temp is perfect no humindity , doesnt rain often. the summers here are the best.the bugs arent too bad. i dont really know how much there is to do here as far as tourist wise (gotmilk would know).

Top Bottom