Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start of gyno??

Physiophreak

So im in the beginning of the third week in my cycle. I'm running test-e and tbol as a kickstart. Starting to worry about the start of gyno. My nipples are starting to itch here and there, no other physical signs/symptoms. No swelling or pain or enlargement. I have nova on the way just in case, but was wondering if this was a precursor or warning sign that gyno may be on the horizon and if I should start nova post stat. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

So im in the beginning of the third week in my cycle. I'm running test-e and tbol as a kickstart. Starting to worry about the start of gyno. My nipples are starting to itch here and there, no other physical signs/symptoms. No swelling or pain or enlargement. I have nova on the way just in case, but was wondering if this was a precursor or warning sign that gyno may be on the horizon and if I should start nova post stat. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

I would run a low dose AI ding this entire cycle to prevent issue before they begin.

Do you think 20mg per day of Nolva would help take care of the situation? And by taking this, is it going to impede on any possible gains?

Do you think 20mg per day of Nolva would help take care of the situation? And by taking this, is it going to impede on any possible gains?

at this point, you need aromasin not nolva bro... your past the point of nolva being effective... run aromasin 12.5 mg ed to get your gyno under control... check out ag-guys.com for your aromasin...

Arimidex or aromasin are what you need to get your E2 in check and I'd look into some letro to have on hand just in case. It will arrest estrogen to undetectable levels.

okay, since I'll be most likely running aromisin and nolva, should i stop the cycle? or can this be done intra cycle

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

What the heck is it with people running a cycle and no AI?

Top Bottom