Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ST PETE lift openers????

Hey Cubanito there right. Open light. Hell i am openeing 50 lbs under my max in an loose shirt, just to get a lift in. See the point? Get in and destroy that weight. Then you will feel strong and destroy number 2. Then go all out (realistic) with a pull you would like to get. Do it like you bench. Your not gonna open with a PR.

well i usally open with 395 but thats me. if i was you i would open with 355. then just go for some PR"S. bench open with like 230 or somthing. its to bad your in florida. i would like to come train with you. i hate training up here. you do something new and people look at you like your retarded and ask questions.

so your saying for my pause I should open with 50lbs under my max. WHOA ok I was thinking like 25-30lbs under, but not 50 that's alot.

HEY WAIT FORGOT TO SAY I gotta problem I have to lift next wednesday b/c coach needs me to lift in 181 so what am I gonna do I was gonna do my last training day monday. I have to pause and clean&jerk. he thinks i'll pause 260 and clean&jerk 185 and take 2nd place in 181 weight class. So what am I gonna do. I have that meet Saturday of that week.

Do we have to deadlift off of mats???? I just made reservations tonight at the La Quinta Inn in ST PETE it should be on 54th ave N. I wanted it to be somewhere close to the meet and the weigh in. So i'll be weighing in at 5p.m. fri anyone else gonna weigh in early.

Cubanito i didnt mean to open 50lb under your max on bench. I was giving you an example of getting on the board. There is some platform there it might be thin mats but i thnk its justthe platform.

I would skip wed meet at school. Dam ST PETE meet cost money and your going all out for this meet, ya might wanna take it seriously. And chill that week some. But it sup to you.

Cubanito i didnt mean to open 50lb under your max on bench. I was giving you an example of getting on the board. There is some platform there it might be thin mats but i thnk its justthe platform.

I would skip wed meet at school. Dam ST PETE meet cost money and your going all out for this meet, ya might wanna take it seriously. And chill that week some. But it sup to you.

Yea, tell your coach to stfu because he is a dumbass. How can he expect you to compete twice in one week?? Are you Superman or something? Meets are so brutal on your whole system. I had my meet on Saturday and din't get back into the gym til Wednesday and that was DE bench day.

I know I'm trying to get outta this meet for the life of me, but the thing is where I'm fucking up is that I keep asking him for help with cleans and everytime I get better or I do something right like throw my pecker through he thinks I'ma do alot better and take 1st or 2nd place and score some points for the team. I mean I think it's fucking gay all together hell every wednesday we go against the same school our rivals. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THAT. We're never gonna get stronger in fact we'll get weaker. So i'm trying to get one of my friends that trains in there to compete and I'll do the wednesday after that just to make him happy. :angel:

Top Bottom