Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats Squats and more Squats

KBgrl

can someone please give me a lil review here about all the different kinds of squats and a breif description of them. Ive heard of a few. i think spatts once mention a "duck squat" !?!? HUH?. i could be wrong here... about the name..but i swear it was something LIKE that!?!? hack squat, deep squat...etc... which do u find are the most effective?

KB - you tried this yet??

Sexual Squat
Have your man sit in a chair...then you but your backside to him w/legs a little more than shoulder width apart..stick it in...bend at the knees...up and down, up and down until .......whew what a good quad workout!!!! See who can outlast who....Lemme see if I can find a pic or two :p

Sorry Lobo - had to...and it really does work!!!

Let's not forget the "Cat in the kitty box squat"! LMAO! Sorry... I think I've been living w/ a cat TOOOOOO LONG and definitely need to get out more often!

wonderful...thanks for all the serious answers horn dogs;) the sexual squat is indeed my favorite of them all(ohhhhhhh the memories) but i cant do those in the gym girls!!:( luv2workout --- i cant believe u grl... ive never heard u talk like that before, u bad ass!:p

Ride em grls!!!!!!!!!!

KB

I thought you would appreciate that one....and dont get me started...it only gets worse..hahaha :D Now get to squattin dammit!!!

One question, Lobo....I have stayed away from the wide stance for fear it would broaden by backside. Am I wrong in my thinking??? I have been doing mosting shoulder-width stance, close stance for front and outer thigh and plie' (sp?) for inner. am I being a dumb ass or what?

Top Bottom