Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring Cycle Critique.....

granby140

What do you think about this as my spring cycle? This will be my third cycle. Stats are 6' 215lbs 13% bf.

Weeks 1-2 Sust. 750mgs
Weeks 3-10 Sust 500 mgs
Weeks 6-12 Fina 75 mgs EOD
Weeks 6-12 Winny 50mgs ED
Nolvadex on Hand
Clomid (Post Cycle)
Liquidex 0.5mgs ED

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Two other questions I have that I hope somebody can help me with: (1) I have Clen, should i use it to burn some fat before this cycle or wait to use it post cycle. (2) Would anyone suggest adding EQ to this cycle, if so how long and what dosage would be best?

Run the clen after.

I would run the tren all the way throughout the cycle and shoot it everyday.

Get another test if you can, enan or cyp ...

-sk

Yeah i figured I should run the clen after, just wasnt sure. I already have the sust. thats why i am running that. What are the benefits as far as running enath. or cyp. instead of sust. My two previous cycles had sust. in them and i was pretty pleased with the results. Thanks for your advice and anything else you could tell me would be greatlly appreciated.

granby140 said:
Yeah i figured I should run the clen after, just wasnt sure. I already have the sust. thats why i am running that. What are the benefits as far as running enath. or cyp. instead of sust. My two previous cycles had sust. in them and i was pretty pleased with the results. Thanks for your advice and anything else you could tell me would be greatlly appreciated.

It's hard to control blood levels with sust because of the multiple esters.

-sk

Top Bottom