Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spots

suchy1977

Hi can anyone tell me is it normal for me to be coming out in spots mainly on my back and shoulders. These are very annoying and some times unsightly. Im on my 3rd cycle and am doing 2ml every 3 days of test prop and test cyp also 2 oxy 70's for the first 2 weeks. They first started on my second cycle whrn I started 1ml of winstrol towards the end of my cycle. Thanks in advance for any repkys and advice ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

Need more info... It's normal to get "bacne" or zits from Test, but when you say "spots", if they're like white blisters, it might be you're sweating at night because of the cycle, and the breakout is from your skin being wet too long. Lots of other possibilities, including a fungal infection (no matter if you shower 10x/day).

Charles

Hi the spots are mainly spots you can squeeze so not nice to see. I have 2 showers a day. 1 straight after gym first thing in morning and 2nd after work. I have even tryed cutting out any greasy food but to no avail. It seemed to start when I started the winstrol. So I stopped using it around a week in. I will try getting a shower before gym aswell but I start at gym at 5:30am

Its caused by the fluctuations in hormones. I get it in pct when estrogen becomes too high.. what is your AI on cycle

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Hi bonacris plz excuse me as am a newbie to the terminology. What ia AI? My pct is clomid 50mg a day. Thanks for the reply.

Hi bonacris plz excuse me as am a newbie to the terminology. What ia AI? My pct is clomid 50mg a day. Thanks for the reply.

Aromatase Inhibitor used during cycle to reduce water retention and gyno symptoms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

its normal to get acne on back and shoulders while running test,

use a decent body scrub and you can use vitamin b5...try this before touching accutane.

Thanks wootoom and columbo. I have bought a shower gel with t tree oil in it as a nurse told me its good for fighting spots? I spoke to my GP and got a prescription, so finger x'd.

Thanks wootoom and columbo. I have bought a shower gel with t tree oil in it as a nurse told me its good for fighting spots? I spoke to my GP and got a prescription, so finger x'd.

No problem man, good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom