Bobber said:
i guess, except for her neck is bigger than bobber's which i find a bit weird for a skinny girl to have a treetrunk neckceasar989 said:Which chick do you think is hotter?
For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.
ceasar989 said:Which chick do you think is hotter?
For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.
SublimeZM said:i guess, except for her neck is bigger than bobber's which i find a bit weird for a skinny girl to have a treetrunk neck
TheOak01 said:those eyes of hers,damn
SublimeZM said:i guess, except for her neck is bigger than bobber's which i find a bit weird for a skinny girl to have a treetrunk neck
look at it dude..from the back it looks like her toso doesnt end, it just goes up past her armsBobber said:Sponge - I am at Texas State.
Caeser - They both draw a lot of attention. With them two it depends on what personality you like better, the openly wild party girl or the shy good girl.
Sublime - I know I have a little neck, 16 inches in diameter...but she really does not have a neck as big as it looks.

damn she IS real hot...did you hit it?Bobber said:
actually, fuck that...i just realized where i might know her from...SublimeZM said:damn she IS real hot...did you hit it?
if u got pics skip the foreplay style pics and hook us up with the goods
dammnnnBobber said:
saint808 said:bobber i think you have found your true calling... you can be the next girls gone wild producer.
fo realspongebob said:awesome pics all around.
never seen a ring that could plug a hole,,No she is not married, she just wears it to keep the douches at bay
ceasar989 said:Which chick do you think is hotter?
For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.
TheOak01 said:I request as many pics of eyes as we can get,Id rank her in the top 5 prettiest girls ive ever saw
SublimeZM said:i guess, except for her neck is bigger than bobber's which i find a bit weird for a skinny girl to have a treetrunk neck
damn...that sucks broBobber said:
belemee- I, and my weiner, were both born in texaseat big said:Everything is bigger in Texas.
Bobber said:Hiyena neck...yeah ok.
Sublime - I wish my Holloween pics didn't get written over, they were bad!
Catalyst - There are a lot of HOT ass girls in this area but I would say that me and my group of boys do get to hang out with a lot of the hot ones. You see what I look like so darw your own conclusions as to what the answer would be.
This is the girl that straight up owns me...the ex. I would drop anything, anyone, anytme to do ANYTHING she wanted me to. Weird because I am a pretty big asshole and could give two shits what anyone else wants me to do.
![]()
lol I guess you've never come to TexasTheOak01 said:I request as many pics of eyes as we can get,Id rank her in the top 5 prettiest girls ive ever saw
bran987 said:lol I guess you've never come to Texas
and bobber wow the pic of the ex that owns you would own me too.
dallas - born and raisedspongebob said:you never said you were from tx.
bran987 said:lol I guess you've never come to Texas
and bobber wow the pic of the ex that owns you would own me too.
Bobber said:You see what I look like so darw your own conclusions as to what the answer would be.

bran987 said:dallas - born and raised
Bobber said:That's me next to her in the pic but I am so hammered I look like shit and don't want to get flamed, but you are right she is hot. Actually she is fucking sex!!! Anytime I see her, hear her, smell her, think about her...
I am going to take the pics down in few, hope this was what you wanted Sponge! Tonight is $2 you call its so I will see if I don't find some new ones to post.
spongebob said:cool. ill add that to my stalker book. thx.

spongebob said:you came thru bro, tell all the girlies i said hi and awesome pics.
tiger88 said:ehh...
some reason average cute girls dont do it for me anymore... prolly wouldnt look twice if i saw em...
Bobber said:Can I make a request now??? How about some pics of your incredible nights with your lovely wife and friends!
spongebob said:lol. i have no pics. but i did make some video's. nooo way i could show that.
yea i missed alot of opportunity on that though. usually id be rolling way to hard to wanna brake out the cam. but the few times i did they didnt care. makes me laugh thinking about it, the porn style shit we did.
Bobber said:Sorry to have failed you. I guess we just can't all be as big a pimp as you...but I am trying![]()
Bobber said:Ah!!! The power of the mighty little pills. Too bad the videos can't be shared.
spongebob said:BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY LITTLE PILLS!!!@!
that with test and viagra, DAMN! those were the days.
Bobber said:So those days are no longer?
Tiger - Call me dumb but I don't understand...are you dabbling in like some kind of supermodel type smashing these days
Gambino said:bobber just so you know the pics are in your quotes
haha i saw boobies
Bobber said:What quotes? I have no quotes.
Mods if the pics are up could you please tell me how to remove them,..I did not mean for them to stay up permanantly.
ceasar989 said:Which chick do you think is hotter?
For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














