Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Spongebob..couple pics for ya

Bobber said:
Better late than never.

Me and couple girls:



Boobies:



Which chick do you think is hotter?

For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.
 
ceasar989 said:
Which chick do you think is hotter?

For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.
i guess, except for her neck is bigger than bobber's which i find a bit weird for a skinny girl to have a treetrunk neck
 
ceasar989 said:
Which chick do you think is hotter?

For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.

You will like this then:

too late
 
Last edited:
Sponge - I am at Texas State.

Caeser - They both draw a lot of attention. With them two it depends on what personality you like better, the openly wild party girl or the shy good girl.

Sublime - I know I have a little neck, 16 inches in diameter...but she really does not have a neck as big as it looks.
 
SublimeZM said:
i guess, except for her neck is bigger than bobber's which i find a bit weird for a skinny girl to have a treetrunk neck

lmao

sometimes you just make me shit my pants. Not crack me up and make me burst out laughin, but shit pants. It felt so random before, but now I know your posts are the cause of it. sub = eXlax

That 'big' neck appears to be her back, that hair seems to give the illusion of the uber huge neck.
 
SublimeZM said:
i guess, except for her neck is bigger than bobber's which i find a bit weird for a skinny girl to have a treetrunk neck

i guarantee it's smaller than mine... well i don't have a neck... but i wouldn't discriminate. she looks very attractive.
 
they are definetly cute!...but in the first her neck does look funny..like someone put her head on top of another neck.
 
Bobber said:
Sponge - I am at Texas State.

Caeser - They both draw a lot of attention. With them two it depends on what personality you like better, the openly wild party girl or the shy good girl.

Sublime - I know I have a little neck, 16 inches in diameter...but she really does not have a neck as big as it looks.
look at it dude..from the back it looks like her toso doesnt end, it just goes up past her arms

..and your neck is perfect :qt:
 
SublimeZM said:
damn she IS real hot...did you hit it?

if u got pics skip the foreplay style pics and hook us up with the goods
actually, fuck that...i just realized where i might know her from...

she looks like my COUSIN!






-(post the pics anyway
 
Bobber said:
While I look for a good pic of her neck ...

Another set:



dammnnn


(and i was joking about the neck thing bro, its just the angle, its probably her trapeezus or something)
 
bobber i think you have found your true calling... you can be the next girls gone wild producer.
 
No she is not married, she just wears it to keep the douches at bay.

They are not the same chix, different sets and I would let the one with the eyes see this thread but only becaue she has posted pics of me on the net before. Any requests?
 
saint808 said:
bobber i think you have found your true calling... you can be the next girls gone wild producer.


That's pretty much what my life is like. My friends and I always joke about having a camera follow us around.


Goomba - Saturday night 3sum, last night close to 3sum with a 45 year old straight up whore, you could get laid pretty much every night you go out if you want here depending on how high your standards are that night. Beuatiful women are indeed everywhere.
 
A lot of them got written over because I am computer illiterate so I am trying.

Me and a few:

too late
 
Last edited:
ceasar989 said:
Which chick do you think is hotter?

For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.


the one on the right BLOWS away the other one.
 
TheOak01 said:
I request as many pics of eyes as we can get,Id rank her in the top 5 prettiest girls ive ever saw

Some eyes for you:

The ex's:

too late
Yalls favorites:

too late
 
Last edited:
bobber I have to marry that girl,I dont care if she is needy or bitchy or whatever,she would have total domination over me with them eyes
 
Hiyena neck...yeah ok.

Sublime - I wish my Holloween pics didn't get written over, they were bad!

Catalyst - There are a lot of HOT ass girls in this area but I would say that me and my group of boys do get to hang out with a lot of the hot ones. You see what I look like so darw your own conclusions as to what the answer would be.

This is the girl that straight up owns me...the ex. I would drop anything, anyone, anytme to do ANYTHING she wanted me to. Weird because I am a pretty big asshole and could give two shits what anyone else wants me to do:

too late
 
Last edited:
Bobber said:
Hiyena neck...yeah ok.

Sublime - I wish my Holloween pics didn't get written over, they were bad!

Catalyst - There are a lot of HOT ass girls in this area but I would say that me and my group of boys do get to hang out with a lot of the hot ones. You see what I look like so darw your own conclusions as to what the answer would be.

This is the girl that straight up owns me...the ex. I would drop anything, anyone, anytme to do ANYTHING she wanted me to. Weird because I am a pretty big asshole and could give two shits what anyone else wants me to do.

:p holy hell
 
damn i cant keep up with all these chicks, the one on the right is really good looking in the group photo.

have fun dude, have lots of fun.
 
TheOak01 said:
I request as many pics of eyes as we can get,Id rank her in the top 5 prettiest girls ive ever saw
lol I guess you've never come to Texas

and bobber wow the pic of the ex that owns you would own me too.
 
bran987 said:
lol I guess you've never come to Texas

and bobber wow the pic of the ex that owns you would own me too.

That's me next to her in the pic but I am so hammered I look like shit and don't want to get flamed, but you are right she is hot. Actually she is fucking sex!!! Anytime I see her, hear her, smell her, think about her...


I am going to take the pics down in few, hope this was what you wanted Sponge! Tonight is $2 you call its so I will see if I don't find some new ones to post.
 
Bobber said:
You see what I look like so darw your own conclusions as to what the answer would be.

Well.... If I can remember from other threads, your a Persian like myself, so yea you very well could be a player


:evilking:
 
Bobber said:
That's me next to her in the pic but I am so hammered I look like shit and don't want to get flamed, but you are right she is hot. Actually she is fucking sex!!! Anytime I see her, hear her, smell her, think about her...


I am going to take the pics down in few, hope this was what you wanted Sponge! Tonight is $2 you call its so I will see if I don't find some new ones to post.


you came thru bro, tell all the girlies i said hi and awesome pics.
 
spongebob said:
you came thru bro, tell all the girlies i said hi and awesome pics.



Can I make a request now??? How about some pics of your incredible nights with your lovely wife and friends!
 
tiger88 said:
ehh...

some reason average cute girls dont do it for me anymore... prolly wouldnt look twice if i saw em...


Sorry to have failed you. I guess we just can't all be as big a pimp as you...but I am trying :p
 
Bobber said:
Can I make a request now??? How about some pics of your incredible nights with your lovely wife and friends!

lol. i have no pics. but i did make some video's. nooo way i could show that.

yea i missed alot of opportunity on that though. usually id be rolling way to hard to wanna brake out the cam. but the few times i did they didnt care. makes me laugh thinking about it, the porn style shit we did.
 
spongebob said:
lol. i have no pics. but i did make some video's. nooo way i could show that.

yea i missed alot of opportunity on that though. usually id be rolling way to hard to wanna brake out the cam. but the few times i did they didnt care. makes me laugh thinking about it, the porn style shit we did.

Ah!!! The power of the mighty little pills. Too bad the videos can't be shared.
 
Bobber said:
Sorry to have failed you. I guess we just can't all be as big a pimp as you...but I am trying :p


LOL didnt mean it like thyat:)

....ment it like....my taste in women has changed..

those chics are cute but no longer into the chic next store type...
 
Bobber said:
Ah!!! The power of the mighty little pills. Too bad the videos can't be shared.

BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY LITTLE PILLS!!!@!




that with test and viagra, DAMN! those were the days.
 
bobber just so you know the pics are in your quotes
haha i saw boobies
 
spongebob said:
BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE MIGHTY LITTLE PILLS!!!@!




that with test and viagra, DAMN! those were the days.

So those days are no longer?

Tiger - Call me dumb but I don't understand...are you dabbling in like some kind of supermodel type smashing these days
 
Bobber said:
So those days are no longer?

Tiger - Call me dumb but I don't understand...are you dabbling in like some kind of supermodel type smashing these days

well theyve been slowed up a bit. ive actually settled down a little myself and havent partied like that in awhile. whos knows what the summer will bring though.
 
Gambino said:
bobber just so you know the pics are in your quotes
haha i saw boobies


What quotes? I have no quotes.

Mods if the pics are up could you please tell me how to remove them,..I did not mean for them to stay up permanantly.
 
Bobber said:
What quotes? I have no quotes.

Mods if the pics are up could you please tell me how to remove them,..I did not mean for them to stay up permanantly.

when other peeps quote you
nice pics btw
when homegirl is showing her tits she looks pretty fucked up lol
eyes crossed and shit, funny
 
ceasar989 said:
Which chick do you think is hotter?

For some reason, I actually cant pick the better looking one between the two...but for some reason I'm leaning towards the girl on the far right just cause I like her hair more.


far right definately.


and the boobs pic is friggin nice!!!! those boobs are perfect.

hey can you post the abs one again please? i like abs.
 
Top Bottom