Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Speed

Allen The Kid

hey i want to know if speed can do any dammage... i was thinking of maybe useing it for my next football game.. cuz its ganna be a very important game . any ways guys, plz give me some advice.. tell me if there r any dangers.. or any good things thanks

Allen

Allen...WAKE THE FUCK UP. what are you kidding? speeds the last thing you want to take before a game not unless you want to be one of those players that the medics carry off the field for having heart attack. Smarten up a bit before you end up killing yourself

In general speed is a bad idea...Habitual use will cause moderate to serious neurological and physiological damage. But you just want to use it for this one important game. Right? What’s the worst that could happen?

Well, speed increases your heat rate and significantly elevates blood pressure. This, sometimes, results in heart attacks, and stroke. These are bad things since a speed induced heart attack isn’t going to be like the one your grandfather might have survived. No, this one would probably be massive (ie: death). Oh, and you want to combine this drug with a high intensity athletic event which elevates blood pressure as well?

Now, let’s pretend you not worried about the above. Speed will also make you act like, well, like your on speed (ie: like an asshole). People will notice and your giant saucer like pupils (makes your eyes look like big black holes) so that will be a dead give away to anyone who thinks you’re acting weird (coach, ref, parents). People know to look for these things in people who are acting like they are on these drugs.

I've used so many, many drugs. I'm not recommending any of them, and I encourage you to avoid them all, but if you decide (for whatever reason) that you just have to try this, or other drugs, chose an appropriate time and place. If you think this game is the time and place, it better be important enough to be your last game.

Please don't do this to yourself.

Top Bottom