Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Speaking of the January crowd....

J

jenscats5

We've got some new faces at my gym too. Just hoping they stay out of my way. Well I love funny gym stories so here's mine from last nite.

Everyone was doing cardio -- hilarious! And not at a speed to make any difference. One girl had pink terry pants on & they were low off her butt & her leopard panties were hanging out. Her partner was doing the elliptical next to her talking on her cell phone, holding on with 1 hand & watching TV.

Gotta love the newbies....hehehe :D

That is the one thing I am not missing at the gym while sick! I just want to go in there and tell them to get the hell of my stuff lol......I always laugh at the use of the "colored" weights hehehehe

oh.. These beginners.. man, no undertstanding of gym etiquette.. and they already trying to flex, esp guy -:) - there must be a min weight for the guy to be allowed to wear a musle T and flex -:) and, of course, they all think that they are g* gifts to women and hit on my friends at the gym -:) lol

I hate these people. I really really do.

I KNOW they are trying to better themselves - and I think that is AWESOME. BUT, they will all be gone by March....this annoys me. If you aren't going to make it a lifestyle change - why bother?

I shouldn't put them down, I know, but they take up so much room in the gym. SO much of MY room. lol :)

newbies!! ugh...I can tell theyve arrived by the smashed mirrors in the gym ;)

ya see-- the newbies load 4 plates on the squat rack & then go & remove ALL the plates from one side only & the bar goes fllying into the glass.... happens every post New Year & Thanksgiving.

You know, I've noticed some smashed mirrors, too! I hadn't given it a second thought...

Our gym has been pretty crowded, but thankfully I've been able to get my normal workout in with no trouble. Mostly the cardio machines and the Nautilus circuit have been full. I have seen some new college-age guys on the free weights, but there aren't so many that they get in my way.

Damn! And I was hoping for some new women to join this year.......but, only more mid-life crisis guys :(

MsBeverlyHills said:
newbies!! ugh...I can tell theyve arrived by the smashed mirrors in the gym ;)

ya see-- the newbies load 4 plates on the squat rack & then go & remove ALL the plates from one side only & the bar goes fllying into the glass.... happens every post New Year & Thanksgiving.
MsBVH, thats funny!!! I ve had to go in 30min earlier now to get my workout in...we have a wide variety of newbies....the young girls act like they are at the mall on a saturday!!! the new guys have their girlfriends in there now and are showing them how to "do it"...they act all tough and hard core...very amusing...watched this guy and his girl the last couple of days...he gets this tough-guy look on his face and tears the dumbells off the rack like he is going to throw them across the gym...all 30# of them....:confused:

At my gym, we call it "tourist season". I find it entertaining and don't mind much, because it seems to get shorter every year. Along with the newbies, there are always some oldies who show up after a long absence. The first Monday in Jan was a big booming day, but things were pretty much back to normal by the following Thursday.:D

Top Bottom