Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SPAT; diet questions

wilson6

Elite Mentor
Finally figured out that f'in PM message thing. Anyway SPAT, what are your questions about diet? I prefer to answer on a thread because then everyone can benefit and/or contribute. Besides, I'm unlikely to remember to use the PM section.

I did answer your other question. Curious how MS answered.

W6

SPAT

Lay this thing out for me again. Was all this weight gain after a show? no juicing at any time? Before, during or current? You mentioned the OX. I assume then that it is for future use?

I have this all confused. Too many crossed messages, so tell me that same thing again but in another way.

W6

saw that... you're diet looks close to mine...

'cept you'll never get my ass outta bed that early:)
(though, i do have a shake in the middle of the night if i get up to go to the bathroom... just a small one, or some cottage cheese...)

and replace all chicken breasts with 2 chicken breasts :) and no tuna...ya'll know my feelings about tuna... let the cats eat the cat food, i want people food dammit!

oh and w6, spatts and i are two compleeeetly different peoples... i'm the crazy canadian with the maple syrup fetish and spatts, well spatts is spatts ;)

While on gear, my diet is extremely clean.. i allow myself a cheat meal once a week and that is it!! My protein intake is up to about 130g a day. tuna out of the can with a little balsamic vinegar, oatmeal, grilled chix breasts like 2 a day, salads and verggies, bananas and normally a shake and a bar.
-supplimenting glutamine powder, flax and fish oils, multi V and acidophilus.. whey protein of course (w/o fillers and flavoring)

-spatts.. just a little hint.. when and if you do get on gear.. suppliment into your diet acidophilus!!! i fought off yeast infections my last cycle and this time i uped my dosage and so far so good!!!

oh yea.. and
WATER...WATER...WATER...WATER :)

-Phenom.. you may want to cut out the dairy all together.. it tends to make me bloated and i feel like my skin gets thicker. I use soy milk and water in my shakes instead and no cottage cheese and substitute the wheat bread with rye or pumpernickel :)
just my 2 cents..
happy dieting girls!!!

supergirl - yup, soy milk with my shakes.... only dairy as of late has been cottage cheese b4 bed.... which actually has less lactose than many of the whey powders, and is casien (sp?) protein which is broken down by your system a lot slower, thus great for bedtime protein.... not every day though, once every few days, usually when i know i'll be doing cardio the next morning...

and i'm glad you told me about the yeast infection business... i tend to be prone to them (although i haven't had any in the past year/year and a half)... but nothing here... i'll keep an eye on it...

Use one or the other for both measures. Don't calculate fat with skinfolds and LBM with bioimp. Perform both measures, then make sure both agree with the changes that occur. For example, if you skinfold measures suggest an increase of lean mass of 4 pounds, then bioimp should as well. If not, there is a problem with one or both of them.

W6

Top Bottom