Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sorry everyone

jinxed_teen

Chris who shared my username with me is now unable to get on my name (changed my password) sorry to everyone for his stupid posts and all the lies, I am here to learn and help others I am john:D :D :D

Fuck you and your attitude. This board is for learning, not getting pissed off at someone because they shared their username with someone who couldn't respect the board rules. Im changing my name to Special_K and I don't want you to reply to any of my posts or ever talk to me again.

Aww, leave him alone :) Didn't you guys say some dumb things when you were 15? I know I did.

hey dude i understand that your friend is a turd but that is no exscuse to why there are so many lame arguments involving you. i mean heyhonestly if you are a teen who's training thats good just act like a grown up in here. ok again i do give you a thumbs up for the public appology though. just keep to the topics on the board. honest injin

Top Bottom