Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Songs for PRs

loo @ lil wayne for a hardcore workout

I would stick with Rammstein, disturbed, metallica, etc...

I've always liked:
Die Motherfucker Die- Dope
Bleed it out- Linkin Park
Animal I have Become- 3 Days Grace
Killing in the Name- Rage Against the Machine

It's funny because I listen to a totally different set of music for lifting than my "normal" music

The Scorpion Sleeps - Rob Zombie
Really anything Rob and Marilyn..

I've always liked:
Die Motherfucker Die- Dope
Bleed it out- Linkin Park
Animal I have Become- 3 Days Grace
Killing in the Name- Rage Against the Machine

It's funny because I listen to a totally different set of music for lifting than my "normal" music

+1

I listen to rnb and hiphop, but when it comes to lifting, it's heavy metal and hardcore rock shit lol

I go on youtube and just look up videos compilations of types of music I like.. I do it while I work during the day.. I usually will find 1 song I like out of like 20 and then i download the mp3 and take it to the gym.

i cant say i have a favorite song, I like to change up my music constantly. generally I am not a rock, heavy metal type person though... I like dance music or 80's, and even epic classical is fun to listen to while I workout. something from ES Posthumus

I go on youtube and just look up videos compilations of types of music I like.. I do it while I work during the day.. I usually will find 1 song I like out of like 20 and then i download the mp3 and take it to the gym.

i cant say i have a favorite song, I like to change up my music constantly. generally I am not a rock, heavy metal type person though... I like dance music or 80's, and even epic classical is fun to listen to while I workout. something from ES Posthumus

Haha nice.

The Last In Line-Ronny James Dio (R.I.P.)
Mob Rules- Black Sabbath
Triggerman- Alice Cooper
Brave New World- Iron Maiden
Tyranny of Souls- Bruce Dickinson
1965- White Zombie
Fortunate Son- CCR

Top Bottom