Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

something tells me supersizeme needs to call this...

supersizeme said:
LMAO!! ok good now i don't have to worry about going blind.

actaully from what I hear you still need to worry... you know, due to your "little problem"...;)

supergirl - gilby will be happy to start working that tension out with his 2 inch pecker and then once he loosens things up a bit, you can come over to me and step up to the mike and we'll fully get it worked out. how do you feel about llamas?

supersizeme said:
supergirl - gilby will be happy to start working that tension out with his 2 inches from the floor pecker and then once he loosens things up a bit, you can come over to me and step up to the mike and we'll fully get it worked out. how do you feel about llamas?

:D

supersizeme said:
supergirl - gilby will be happy to start working that tension out with his 2 inch pecker and then once he loosens things up a bit, you can come over to me and step up to the mike and we'll fully get it worked out. how do you feel about llamas?

well since it IS your birthday today!!!! is 6 pm good ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LLAMA BOY

lol gilby that took me a couple seconds. the same amount of time for you between the point of insertion and then finally ejaculation as your alpha female tells me when we're engaging in post coital conversation.

thank you hot stuff!! 6pm will be good, wear that thingy please. i will be in mah birfday suit

Top Bottom