Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone please punch me in the face.

jmat2407

I have been absolutely broke all month and today I FINALLY have a few dollars to purchase my much needed supplements. So I just went over to NTBM.com only to find....

Hcgenerate---OUT OF STOCK
Bridge......OUT OF STOCK
PhytoSerms-347......OUT OF STOCK

Who wants to sell me their bottles of the above mentioned?

I have been absolutely broke all month and today I FINALLY have a few dollars to purchase my much needed supplements. So I just went over to NTBM.com only to find....

Hcgenerate---OUT OF STOCK
Bridge......OUT OF STOCK
PhytoSerms-347......OUT OF STOCK

Who wants to sell me their bottles of the above mentioned?

That sucks. But I don't think anyone's going to part with their stash. And it may not be a good idea to set a precedent of supplement scalping! lol.

They'll be back soon. In the meantime, grab some UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE while the grabbin's good! Those and GEAR tend to sell out pretty fast as well. needto is working on making bigger orders to avoid sell outs.

^^^ send needto a PM. he has mentioned before that the store settings only allow him to input a certain number of stock for each item. chances are they're still available, he just hasn't had a chance to update the stock.

Unleashed and post cycle are both in stock.

The Forged Post Cycle is a very solid product too. It's rarely talked about on here and that's unfortunate because it's very good.

Top Bottom