Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Someone Dumped a Cherry Slushy In My JeepToday...

mdd

i come outand there is a cup and red shit spilled throught my two fornt seats and the center counsole..

they better hope i dont find out who it was

just take your carpets out and get them shampooed and pull the plugs and wash the inside of the jeep out w/ water.

mdd said:
buck,,

pulling the carpet is a pain in the arse isnt it?

HELL YEAH!!! Putting it back in is more of a pain in the ass though!!!!

yep, itsa bitch to get up under the counsole and stuff

whats your jeep look like? got any mods into it?

I got a blue '95 Jeep Wrangler...lifted 6 inches w/ 35" tires and some PHAT crome rims...

Hit them in the back of the head with a shovel when you find them. Probably a punk kid.

We are talking about a CJ or Wrangler right?

With a Wrangler or CJ its easy to take out the carpet. Everything snaps in with most Wranglers and the CJs velcro.

That's really fucked up. That's one of the bad things about driving a convertable. I had one of my doors taken off my Jeep and it was used to break into cars alongside the road at a party. I found it in the windshield of a new BMW. They also stole a bunch of CDs. My CDs should have been covered under my homeowners policy, but American Family fucked me out of that. I installed an alarm with two motion sensors in it the next day.

Top Bottom