Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Somebody stole my dog

oops! guess i should have read the whole thread? lololol

guaranteed it was a damned democrat that cut through his backyard, though!
You liar. I know you well enough to know that you aren't red or blue.

Don't get caught baiting.

Did you have to take her back from someone?

No, the pound had her. She was a little banged up, but she seemed to be playing fine today.

I'm not sure which is worse - that I thought somebody would steal her, or that there's actually pieces of shit out there that would open the dog run of a ten year old, blind in one eye dog, in the middle of the crowded main drag along pacific coast highway.

No, the pound had her. She was a little banged up, but she seemed to be playing fine today.

I'm not sure which is worse - that I thought somebody would steal her, or that there's actually pieces of shit out there that would open the dog run of a ten year old, blind in one eye dog, in the middle of the crowded main drag along pacific coast highway.

Bastards

I just returned from the Oceanside pound. I got my dog back. Micro-chipping is definitely worth the $20 it cost me.

I live close to the beach, and I have a much bigger yard than most of the properties. Some stupid asshole must have tried to cut through my yard looking for a shortcut. It's happened before. I can always tell that somebody has been through there. Just none of them have ever been big enough douche bags to open my dog run. So, I stopped at home depot and bought a new keylock for the dog run.

Cool man!
Need to get that for my dogs.

Top Bottom