Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some questions regarding my routine

thanks guys , i will definatley start researching 5 x 5 more , well i took your suggestions this morning when training quads

3 x 12 /10/8 front squats (felt them alot in my quads , still getting used to the motion)
5 x 12 /10/8/4/7 back squats (decided its time to kiss ass to floor so reduced weight a bit and concentrated on hard full reps, maxed out round 300lbs for 4)
4 x 12/10/8/6 hack squats (felt good , a bit of strain on my knees but that quickly went away after the first set)

5 x 12-15 heavy standing calve raises

overall was a great workout, not as an extreme pump as usual but will get better as my front squat technique improves and i push that up to 5 sets . i def felt like i worked my quads though and was nice and dizzy between sets of squats , having to sit or lie down gulping air haha

next week will be similar but replace hacks with leg press , i wanted to finish off with lunges but had nothing left and too many pretty girls around too fall over :stilleto: (joking) :D

Top Bottom