Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Honest Reviews

jester72

I've only been a member at Elite Fitness for about a month now, but have encountered some GREAT people, as well as GREAT products. I'd like to review a few of my purchases, and give an HONEST review and opinion.

About me:
Male, 38, 324lbs, 6' 7" tall, former NCAA Division 1 defensive lineman. Trained all natural, using only creatine and limited other supplements. I am currently maintaining a low-carb diet, and eating between 1500 and 2000 calories a day, with 25-30 grams of carbs.

Everything was purchased from Needtobuildmuscle during the 25% off March Madness sale. All items were received in 48 hours or less after checking out.

1. Forged Burner: This is absolutely INSANE! It does EXACTLY what it's product description says it does. Take 1 capsule, and it's a very effective appetite suppressant. Take 2, and MY GOD, it's a whole different animal! My heart really got beating, and that was just driving to the gym, before I even started my workout. It was not an uncomfortable feeling, but more a shock the 1st time I experienced it. In 2 1/2 weeks I've had great cardio and weight sessions on it.

Overall Grade: A+

2. Need2Slin: I've read the product description a dozen times, and know full well what it does. Can I verify it 100% like the Forged Burner? Absolutely not. Can I say it's working? It MUST be doing something! In 2 1/2 weeks on Forged Burner/Need2Slin combo, I am down an AMAZING 26lbs! I've also noticed minor muscle definition in my arms, and excellent definition on my legs.

Overall Grade: A

Combo Grade: A++++ Easily the best combo I've used in my life!

3. Ancient Strength: Hands down the BEST creatine supplement I've ever used! I've only been using this for a week or so now, so I had 1 1/2 weeks working out without it to evaluate if it made a difference. I'm pleased to say, it makes a WORLD of difference! I was easily able to up my weight, reps, and sets for EVERY muscle group on the 2nd day using it. 3 different forms of creatine are a nice bonus, and the capsule delivery system eliminates the need to have to mix and drink what is normally a nasty tasting concoction. As for dosing, I only use 3 pre-workout. I do not take a post-workout dose.
There are many complaints about the price, but you won't get one from me. Sure you can get a bulk quantity of creatine mono elsewhere for a much cheaper price, however I challenge you to get the same results as quickly from that bulk mono. This was one product well worth the little extra cost.

Overall Grade: A++++

4. Whey To Build Muscle: First let me state that I purchased the Ice Cream Sandwich, and Cake Batter flavors, and that I mix them in water. Both taste EXACTLY like their names. Cake Batter is rich and creamy, with a buttery aftertaste. Ice Cream Sandwich tastes just like a melted ice cream sandwich. You can read all the stats at Needtobuildmuscle, but the thing I like the best is that it's a low-carb protein shake, and there is not a lot of added sugar. There is also ZERO fat. I use these primarily as a snack or meal replacement, and I use 1 post-workout (thanks to the added amino acids).
The only negative I have with these, is the thickening properties. If made fresh, they are great. However, many nights I make a double to take to work. The first few nights, they were literally like sludge after sitting in the fridge a few hours. It took a few days of toying with the powder to water ratio to get something that would actually be liquid after sitting chilled all evening. After 4 days, I finally got it right. I've never seen anything that thickened like these mixes (especially in water), so I was shocked to say the least at first. Now, they are fantastic!

Overall Grade: A++++ The best tasting protein shakes ever! If keeping cold, use just over 3/4 of a scoop with 8oz of water.

I've also stocked up on Unleashed, Post-Cycle, and N2Guard, as I plan to run my 1st true cycle later this summer. I can't review these, as I have not yet used them.

IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE IN THIS POST, PLEASE READ THIS!

Let me just say that the cycle I was planning on running (all legally purchased items), was probably totally wrong! Needto very professionally laid out a cycle that was cohesive with what I wanted to accomplish, recommended what to run and when to run it, and told me where I could find the products I needed. He also provided discount codes for the stores as well.

This man is a true professional in every sense of the phrase. He's not all about the money grab (as I have to go to 3 other places besides his site to get my products), and genuinely CARES about people, wether they are a customer of his or not (we PM'd 6-7 times before I even made a purchase, and he was as helpful as ever). This man seems to be single-handedly trying to overhaul what has long been considered a shadowy industry, and lead it in customer service by example.

Kudos my friend, and many thanks for all the help you have offered thus far.

Last edited:
I am glad you are having great experience here bro. If you can't get through other people and need advice feel free to hit me up as well.
Needtobuildmuscle.net has great products and a great team behind it.

i thought ancient strength was cheap, at least compared to purple k or whatever i was using before. and that forged burner is great. i show up at the gym and i got sweat dripping down my face just from the walk over and getting changed, def gonna try the need2slin in my next order

Right on bro!

Good reviews. I'm yet to be disappointed by any product n2 carries.

Thanks for giving those reviews and it sounds like you got the excellent results we come to expect from the NTBM line.

Great reviews bro! Stellar write-ups!

You weigh 327 and your taking 5grams creatine per day (3pills=5g) and getting crazy results!?im thinking placebo affect.

Oh and of the 5 grams of creatine that make up a serving of 3 pills.....4.8g is monohydrate, 0.190g is creatine phosphate, and 0.010g is creatine pyruvate....96% monohydrate!

$18 for 150grams (total in 1 jar). $20 for 400grams pure monohydrate @ popeyes. Boo-erns.

You weigh 327 and your taking 5grams creatine per day (3pills=5g) and getting crazy results!?im thinking placebo affect.

Oh and of the 5 grams of creatine that make up a serving of 3 pills.....4.8g is monohydrate, 0.190g is creatine phosphate, and 0.010g is creatine pyruvate....96% monohydrate!

$18 for 150grams (total in 1 jar). $20 for 400grams pure monohydrate @ popeyes. Boo-erns.

First: I weighed 324lbs when I began this journey, and am now 298lbs.

Second: I never said "Crazy" results. I did say that I was able to add weight, reps, and sets. It may only be 20-25lbs, 5 additional reps, and 2-3 sets, but I know my limits and I had 1 1/2 weeks as a control without using the product, so I know 100% there is no placebo effect. I'm sure muscle memory is also a factor here as well.

Like I had said, many people have complained about the price (in various other threads), but for me, I believe that the little extra cost is well worth it. Each person will have their own results and opinion of the product (and I can GUARANTEE you'll find hundreds of people who agree with my review throughout the supplements section here). I stand by my review of this product 110%. I've never used a creatine product that I was able to get results from this quickly.

I've only been a member at Elite Fitness for about a month now, but have encountered some GREAT people, as well as GREAT products. I'd like to review a few of my purchases, and give an HONEST review and opinion.

About me:
Male, 38, 324lbs, 6' 7" tall, former NCAA Division 1 defensive lineman. Trained all natural, using only creatine and limited other supplements. I am currently maintaining a low-carb diet, and eating between 1500 and 2000 calories a day, with 25-30 grams of carbs.

Everything was purchased from Needtobuildmuscle during the 25% off March Madness sale. All items were received in 48 hours or less after checking out.

1. Forged Burner: This is absolutely INSANE! It does EXACTLY what it's product description says it does. Take 1 capsule, and it's a very effective appetite suppressant. Take 2, and MY GOD, it's a whole different animal! My heart really got beating, and that was just driving to the gym, before I even started my workout. It was not an uncomfortable feeling, but more a shock the 1st time I experienced it. In 2 1/2 weeks I've had great cardio and weight sessions on it.

Overall Grade: A+

2. Need2Slin: I've read the product description a dozen times, and know full well what it does. Can I verify it 100% like the Forged Burner? Absolutely not. Can I say it's working? It MUST be doing something! In 2 1/2 weeks on Forged Burner/Need2Slin combo, I am down an AMAZING 26lbs! I've also noticed minor muscle definition in my arms, and excellent definition on my legs.

Overall Grade: A

Combo Grade: A++++ Easily the best combo I've used in my life!

3. Ancient Strength: Hands down the BEST creatine supplement I've ever used! I've only been using this for a week or so now, so I had 1 1/2 weeks working out without it to evaluate if it made a difference. I'm pleased to say, it makes a WORLD of difference! I was easily able to up my weight, reps, and sets for EVERY muscle group on the 2nd day using it. 3 different forms of creatine are a nice bonus, and the capsule delivery system eliminates the need to have to mix and drink what is normally a nasty tasting concoction. As for dosing, I only use 3 pre-workout. I do not take a post-workout dose.
There are many complaints about the price, but you won't get one from me. Sure you can get a bulk quantity of creatine mono elsewhere for a much cheaper price, however I challenge you to get the same results as quickly from that bulk mono. This was one product well worth the little extra cost.

Overall Grade: A++++

4. Whey To Build Muscle: First let me state that I purchased the Ice Cream Sandwich, and Cake Batter flavors, and that I mix them in water. Both taste EXACTLY like their names. Cake Batter is rich and creamy, with a buttery aftertaste. Ice Cream Sandwich tastes just like a melted ice cream sandwich. You can read all the stats at Needtobuildmuscle, but the thing I like the best is that it's a low-carb protein shake, and there is not a lot of added sugar. There is also ZERO fat. I use these primarily as a snack or meal replacement, and I use 1 post-workout (thanks to the added amino acids).
The only negative I have with these, is the thickening properties. If made fresh, they are great. However, many nights I make a double to take to work. The first few nights, they were literally like sludge after sitting in the fridge a few hours. It took a few days of toying with the powder to water ratio to get something that would actually be liquid after sitting chilled all evening. After 4 days, I finally got it right. I've never seen anything that thickened like these mixes (especially in water), so I was shocked to say the least at first. Now, they are fantastic!

Overall Grade: A++++ The best tasting protein shakes ever! If keeping cold, use just over 3/4 of a scoop with 8oz of water.

I've also stocked up on Unleashed, Post-Cycle, and N2Guard, as I plan to run my 1st true cycle later this summer. I can't review these, as I have not yet used them.

IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE IN THIS POST, PLEASE READ THIS!

Let me just say that the cycle I was planning on running (all legally purchased items), was probably totally wrong! Needto very professionally laid out a cycle that was cohesive with what I wanted to accomplish, recommended what to run and when to run it, and told me where I could find the products I needed. He also provided discount codes for the stores as well.

This man is a true professional in every sense of the phrase. He's not all about the money grab (as I have to go to 3 other places besides his site to get my products), and genuinely CARES about people, wether they are a customer of his or not (we PM'd 6-7 times before I even made a purchase, and he was as helpful as ever). This man seems to be single-handedly trying to overhaul what has long been considered a shadowy industry, and lead it in customer service by example.

Kudos my friend, and many thanks for all the help you have offered thus far.

love it bro! these are products the ntbm reps have been endorsing on here hard..
i honestly would rate n2slin as high as any product u listed if not higher.very legit opinion though
give n2kts a shot next order around .. it will be in the a+ area im pretty sure of it

what flavors of whey to build muscle have u tried? what is your favorite flavor? just curious..

Top Bottom