Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some good ass fuckin protein panckes?My personal recipe inside?

scout420

Ok here we go

2 Scoops of Optimum Whey Choclate

2 Table spoons Flour

1 packet of oatmeal."For added flavor I tend to use a flavored oatmeal such as cinnimon and spice, but thats up to you."

1 egg white

a few drops of maple or vanilla extract

A few packets of Sweet and low again use as little or as much as you want depending on prefrence

Add water or skim milk depending on prefrence. Only a little bit at a time stirring after each little bit you pour.Do this till you get the right consistancy.You don't want it to be to watery.

Cook in skillet just like regular panckes

For a toppping I sometimes spread Sugar free strawberry jam on top. With some sugar free maple syrup.

Good shit!! If you like this recipe don't be scared to hit me up with some Karma.Have fun cooking and even more so have fun eating.

sounds good. Ill make some tomorrow morning. Im gonna use designer protein though. Thats what I have. I cant wait to see what oatmeal tastes like in pancakes.
Try making crepes sometime. Put low fat cottage cheese and blueberries rolled up in them. Thats a treat. 13g protein in 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.

Ya instead of flour if you want to lower the carbs try adding some Atkins pancke mix instaed..Just thought I'd add this in here.

Top Bottom