Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my oatmeal pblean

Idobehigh

i was selected to log my experience with pb lean let me start off that I am a big fanatic of pb2 witch in case you did not not is a powdered peanut butter that has a lot of the fat takin out. pb lean is similar, how ever my honest opinion is pb lean is better the powder it self smells like peanut butter mixed with a little vanilla. I received a pound of the stuff it is amazing and i have been using it everywhere. one of my favorite recipes is a protein pudding, now mixed with a lil peanut butter powder tastes absolutely amazing, no clumps not to weak and not to strong.

5 min instant pudding:
-2 cups skim milk
-one packet of sugar free and fat free 5 min instant pudding
- 4 table spoons of pb lean (play with the serving i like it strong)
mix in a bowl with a wisk and but in fridge.

pb lean protein drink

-2 scoops of preferred protein (i used chocolate)
- few table spoons of pb lean
- water
mix and drink. tastes amazing

I also made peanut butter for bread just to test its quality, pb2 comes out a lil watery and a little to much playable (i tried less water and it clumps)
However the pblean comes out just like peanut butter no clumps not to watery and pretty firm. Tasted similar to pb2 but i can taste a difference and i prefer the pblean.

one last recipe i tried was i made instant grits and threw the pblean in and it mixed wonderfully if you add about an extra tbl spoon of water. i also tried this with oatmeal and it was amazing.

I am not saying this to help out myoatmeal this is my honest review i am grateful i was selected to do a review but i said straight up if i dont like it i wont be able to lie lol next time you order from myoatmeal i would recommend adding pblean to your order also just to see how good it is for yourself. View attachment 108983

View attachment 108993

View attachment 109003

View attachment 109013

View attachment 109023

View attachment 109033

www.myoatmeal.com

Top Bottom