Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Early JUBEI pics!

I'm not into the whole mass monster thing so I'll only gain 10 or so more pounds to reach my ideal, and drop some body fat. My goal is 210 @ 4 percent year round. I think that is achievable if i put my mind to it.

To the women who are giving me compliments, I really appreciate it, but instead of K, give up the digits! ; )

this was all a ploy to get womens phone numbers jubei, ur sneaky

jubei said:
I'm not into the whole mass monster thing so I'll only gain 10 or so more pounds to reach my ideal, and drop some body fat. My goal is 210 @ 4 percent year round. I think that is achievable if i put my mind to it.

To the women who are giving me compliments, I really appreciate it, but instead of K, give up the digits! ; )

whats your diet look like?

Right now it looks pretty bad...lol. Maybe 250 g protien a day (I should be @ 300), moderately low carb, and moderate fat. Not taking any shakes right now, but I'm gonna start with those really soon.

i always thought you were a cook who was trying to lose weight

do you spend lotta time in the muscle food section?

good shit though, I was expecting some fatty before I opened this thread

I pretty much only post in the anabolics board, and sometimes in bts. Trying to lose weight...ha never!

Top Bottom