Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Early JUBEI pics!

jubei said:
Week 1-2 40mg var ed (long story why i dropped it)

OK ... so lets here the long story now? lol. I dont see why anyone would want to drop such a beatiful thing from a cycle? ... um ... unless of course they went broke, and couldnt afford to eat properly because of the price of their var. lol. Was it the oh so common money factor?

mavy

Haha, bicepts you crazy cracka why you so silly orb? I have tons of var, but I had it in solution, and it kept crashing and i was getting really pissed off getting it back into solution EVERY FUCKING DAY!!! LOL. Next cycle I'll use it all up.

Nice work. Props to you!

jubei said:
Haha, bicepts you crazy cracka why you so silly orb? I have tons of var, but I had it in solution, and it kept crashing and i was getting really pissed off getting it back into solution EVERY FUCKING DAY!!! LOL. Next cycle I'll use it all up.

what solution do you keep it in? i had a chance to get some var powder but passed b/c i could never get a straight answer on what to dissolve it in.

jubei, I've had problems with 17-aa compounts constantly crashing. Very annoying. At least with esterized compounds, when they crash, if you just get them hot enough, they'll usually stay in the liquid eventually.

jubei, I dont know what you are using, but I have a bottle of everclear sitting here that I am not going to use. Drop me a line if your interested. If you are using 151 you will have a little better luck with 190 proof which is what everclear is.

Mavy

yeah i was using 151, i'm just gonna get it down to about 8mg/ml and see if i can keep it in solution like that. Where did you get everclear from and how much did it cost?

Top Bottom