Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Some cartoons I wish they would bring back

Alvin and the chpmunks.

beavis and butthead( I would settle for a weekly top 10 videos gig, videos were alot funnier then the actual show).
 
Smurfs
Alvin & the Chipmunks
Johnny Quest
Voltron (I think that's it - a bunch of cars/cats formed this robot)
Thundercats
 
Good god you people are young.

When I was a kid they were still making NEW episodes of Underdog, Quickdraw McGraw, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, The Flintstones, George of the Jungle, Bullwinkle, The Jetsons, Superchicken, and Johnny Quest.

Bullwinkle is the greatest cartoon show of all time.
 
Popeye
care bears
smurfs
chipmunks ( they are so cute, laughs)

1224.gif


I still watch cartoon.. aquateen hunger force , laughs..I love meatwad.. he he.
 
Last edited:
Devastation said:
old school transformers

i just watched that recently actually... do yourself a favour and be content with the great memories of it, because watching it again ruined those for me
 
Beavis and Butthead was classic. Such an original and kickass show. I would love for that to still be on. There is so much shit on the MTV today that would be great to watch them belittle. I used to have all of the episodes on tape way back when. LOVED IT. Mike Judge rules.
 
Mr. dB said:
Good god you people are young.

When I was a kid they were still making NEW episodes of Underdog, Quickdraw McGraw, Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, The Flintstones, George of the Jungle, Bullwinkle, The Jetsons, Superchicken, and Johnny Quest.

Bullwinkle is the greatest cartoon show of all time.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

I vote Danger Mouse, with all the horrible puns :0
 
Supercar
My Favorite Martian
Ed, the Talking Horse
Space Patrol
Fireball XL5
Stingray
The Beverly Hillbillies
Bewitched

Some of these are still doing re-runs but the first few are lost in prehistory.
(Yeah, I know they're not cartoons :) )
 
Hong Kong Phooey....

Captain Caveman....

Speed Buggy....

Gumby....

Tennessee and Friends.....

Bullwinkle and Friends....

Flintstones....

Jetsons....

Yogi and Friends (Wally Gator is the Swingin' Allegator in the Swamp....)

at least you can get most of your 70's/80's cartoon fix on DVD now....
 
Top Bottom