Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so you've found out that someone keeps insulting you behind your back

depends on who the hell they are. if they have any sort of immediate impact on me, then yes I would probably confront them and then stab them later

I'm sure you have done the same thing to other people what goes around comes around.

No real harm in any of it just human nature people talk shit
just the way it is and the way it will always be.

plus you need to find out if these insults are really insults or is someone else in the middle playing both of you against each other.

Years ago I told someone our boss was being a asshole . Well the boss found out and confronted me.
When he said " so you think i am a asshole huh "
I simply said . I never said you were a asshole . I said you were acting like a real asshole last week and thats what I told the district manager .( the guy above him )
Then he shut the fuck up and never brougth it up again

even more reason to confront them. people like to say shit like "dont let it get to you, blah blah, turn the other cheek blah blah"
fuck that for a game of soldiers. you cant have people going round making you look a fool. tell them, and tell them good.

not for nuthin, but all this approach proves, at the end of the day, is that you care about what people think/say about you and that the instigator got to you. they pwned you emotionally.

not for nuthin, but all this approach proves, at the end of the day, is that you care about what people think/say about you and that the instigator got to you. they pwned you emotionally.

sort of. i admit, i care what people think of me. the majority of people who say they dont are lying.
in this instance, imagine that i dont actually care WHAT they are saying, just the fact that the ARE saying shit about me behind my back. i would rather if anyone had a problem with me, to come say it to my face. im a reasonable person, if their problem with me is fair, then i will admit im wrong and try to resolve it.

i guess i have just been brought up (brought myself up) to not take shit from people. where i was born, the kind of area i grew up with, patience/the ability to turn the other cheek is mistaken for weakness. i will probably always be that way.

i guess i have just been brought up (brought myself up) to not take shit from people. where i was born, the kind of area i grew up with, patience/the ability to turn the other cheek is mistaken for weakness. i will probably always be that way.

meh. i was also brought up this way. and you know what, I evolved. I 100% understand your point of view, and I was like that most of my life. I'm the type of person that has always had people talk shit about me behind my back. Ya know what? I kinda like it. It pretty much means you're doing something right. And it's an ego boost. The day the world stops talking behind my back, then I'll be pissed.

Top Bottom